Fun fact/stats on Rewire Badges

Just a fun fact, I added up the total number of people with each Rewire badge, and there are 38,551 people using Rewire.

Here is all that data in a bar graph Number of People at Each Rewire Badge

9 Likes

Thats interesting… Again proves the fact that 30 days is much more crucial than 100 days

5 Likes

And there are just a handful of people on the forum, the community should give some kind of messgae to everyone to join the forum, even I found the forum after 5-6 months from the time I started using RC for counting my streaks.

7 Likes

Exactly brother @Samaranjay, I posted the same thing in the message board, But I didn’t get many upvotes :sweat_smile: because of which my post wasn’t being shown to anyone.
There should be something that informs everyone about the forum.
There was a post on message board, He posted that He wished that He could somehow talk to us one on one and share his condition.

2 Likes

Damn, poor guy,
The forum takes some time to load I accidentally clicked sometimes on forum option but it showed 10 percent and all (the loading bar), so ignored it :joy:(talking about the time before I joined the forum)

2 Likes

Are you my lost brother, Coz I did the exact same thing. :rofl::joy::joy:
And when It got loaded, Struggle to get comfortable with the interface. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Yeah that too but every new thing is a challenge in the beginning. Still I think there should be some set of instructions on RC for new users.

1 Like

I changed the category to “site feedback”, and I’ll tag @Taher so he can see this suggestion to make the forum more well known.
Its been so long since I got the app I can’t remember if there was already such a feature.

3 Likes

I had the same loading problem at times.
I knew about the forum pretty early on, I just didn’t post here because I was really nervous about being open and honest about my addiction. I was scared about the forum being such publicly available information.
Partly I am just more okay with that now, but also we are all still fairly anonymous here.

2 Likes

It was enough for everyone to get convinced and be free to share anything. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

And the a*hole that is me shared everything even with my original name :joy::joy::joy::joy:.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Epic :ok_hand:
And still telling others that it’s your real name. :joy::joy:

2 Likes

The app is too much comfortable ,
I’m in contact with some people here more than my friends near by,

Don’t use my full name (security),>> Get too comfortable, >> then share all personal scandals, become friends >> share contact information (forget all about security :joy:

What’s the plan to make this app more populare ?

1 Like

When I first downloaded the app there was a chat bot that walked me through the general features. I don’t recall if it showed the forum or not, but the bot was very helpful, so that could be a way to introduce new rewire users.
Or, just a message sent out to all current users inviting them to take a look at the forum.
As I understand it the idea wasn’t really to get more people on the app (though that would be awesome) it was to encourage more people to use the forum, getting/giving help and support.

2 Likes

In my opinion those who find this app by themselves while they are struggling with PMO, they are more determined about the challenges and Defeating urges. Otherwise The other people will think this as Facebook, Instagram.
I wish People get free from this Addiction by the help of this forum and Become the best version of themselves.
:handshake::fire:
I wish Everyone Best Of Luck! :beers::handshake:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.