From Agyana to Gyan

@The_integrous_one definitely bro…Got to stop giving time to people who dont deserve.

2 Likes

Day 0 again!!!

I did MO yesterday. I dont know what happened but suddenly there were urges and I was edging to even meaningless things like gifs. I started to get Super Urges after that. Then I fantasised and relapsed. No P was involved at all. Today I felt very miserable in morning due to not watching P. My brain started telling that “Ek bar ho chuka hai to kya hi fark padta hai” . I have already lost semen. So have already lost benefits. So I again continued to relapse. This time with P.

2 Likes

Just reverse the families and those are my genetics related to hair, mamaji (maternal uncle) and my nanaji (maternal grandfather) still have good amount of hair.

1 Like

@Sholt_Tenkerrot what’s your condition now bro?

2022-12-20T15:30:00Z

Day 1✅

Whole day without any motivation or energy to do anything. Just watched cinema and other youtube videos. Will improve today. :metal:

1 Like

I am 16 so didn’t see any changes. Ig i have the same hair density and the same widow peak hairline!

1 Like

Day 0

I have totally let myself down all these years. I should humbly accept my condition and move on.

1 Like

Focus bro. Pick yourself up. Force yourself to follow discipline and good habits. You’ll feel much better.

1 Like

Day 1✅

Have exams from 3rd Jan. Busy preparing for that.

1 Like

Day 2✅

Had been busy with tasks. Still exercise and other things are yet to be included.

1 Like

Day 5

Am very happy at completion of these number of days. I know they are not great or even close to being great. Still it provides me satisfaction. Am busy with my Semester exams that are from 3rd Jan to 9th Jan.
Trust me, due to the business throughout my day. I haven’t got any urge. I am all busy studying and revising. Hope to get desired results.

Will not be able to update regularly. Peace!

1 Like

Day 9

Feeling the power of the streak. I am now able to concentrate and focus on things. Its the most needed thing at this point. From tomorrow I am going to have my semester exams. I am happy that I am prepared and can give my best.
Never before this I have given exams with streaks on. Atleast in the past 3 years, I can give assurity. Its ending of 9th Jan. Lets discuss then the benefits of my streak and how it helped in my exams. Trust me guys, its like a Chawanprash. Preserving Semen and staying away from P***, helps you achieve your goals. Ok will continue after end of exams. Till then hoping and will fight to keep my streak.

Peace!

1 Like

Day 11 :white_check_mark::white_check_mark:

Hustle on and exams also. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

This cant be worse. First relapse in 2023.
Damn!!! It cant be today man. But its late.
I didnt sleep the whole night. Got sem exam in 3 hours. Have to revise a bit. So cant sleep now. Low on energy, sleepy and unprepared for exams.

Due to my callousness, I am just going to ruin my weeks of prep. :sweat::sweat:
Wish me good luck guys, forget exam going good or bad. Just wish that I dont sleep in exam hall.

2 Likes

Good Luck, You are gonna do great.

2 Likes

@BlackMagic123 thanks brother. I wish to give my best.

1 Like

Have coffee before exam. If possible do it right now.
All the best for the exam, what’s done is done now give your best.

1 Like