Forgetting girl you break up in 90 days challenge

Any one can join in this chalkenge. If you continuously think about the girl you breakup with more than 1 minute, It’s a relapse. You have to start again from day 1. That means you have to stop thinking of girl you breakup with. Say “BLOCK” when ever thought of that girl comes to your mind. This challenge will 100% releases a man from great mental pain . And after 90 days you will get warrior mindset and control over that girl thoughts.

5 Likes

I’m taking this challenge day 1/90

1 Like

I am getting dreams of many girls which I like in past I don’t even think about them in waking life but they come in my dream my life

1 Like

I am in too brother day 1

1 Like

Take this challenge seriously or you will again relapsed to think about the girl you breakup with. @thedevil

1 Like

I was doong that challenge
Day 13
Code 65feff

1 Like

Thats great go on .you will get great mindset after 90 days@ miguelangel.povedasanchez

1 Like

I think this is a great psychological challenge - I’d like to join with the exception of only culling the spirit of Lust.

Why I want to join, I don’t want to objectify anyone, make up ideas - have assumptions, be naive nor pessimistic.

I hope to gain more wisdom or grow what I already have, keep thick skinned, be more fun/surprising. Be trustworthy, decent and honest.

I’d like to log in here daily, much like “Check-in Daily Challenge” using this as an additional diary/update/counter on my thought process, focusing on eradicating lustful thoughts.

Day 1 :+1: No sexual thoughts.
I like this challenge!

3 Likes

@anon67854825 . In This challenge you need to say a word “BLOCK” in mind. when ever a thought of a girl you breakup comes to your mind. Good luck.

2 Likes

Is watching girls in a real life allowed?
Or it’s just forgetting your old crush, girlfriend whatever?

1 Like

It’s just forgetting your old crush girlfriend. It’s only for people who unable to forget their failed love. You can watch girls @wier

1 Like

I relapsed on this challenge
Day 1 from today

1 Like

No girl 90 day challenge
Day 13
Had wet dream v:

1 Like

This challenge is only not thinking about girl you broke up with and you can also do pmo challenge with this @anon15901281

1 Like

Im on hard mode my friend

2 Likes

Retake, Day 1 - had a fall yesterday
Not giving up, I want to BLOCK and become stronger

1 Like

Go on its not tough your mind is 20 X stronger than you think @anon67854825

2 Likes

Thank you my friend :pray:
I will go with your powerful words :+1:

1 Like

2/90 compleated. Bit hard but successful 2 days

1 Like

Relapsed on this challenge
My stress levels are high,my urges are higher than ever and I am having some sexual thoughts

2 Likes