For Future Generations!(Entries open for anyone 18 and younger)

Sharing code - fv39jh

Current streak - 2 days!
Highest streak - 14 days
Age -14
Gender - M
Location - US

Why I want to create a group - I’ve created a lot of groups before and I enjoy getting to know them!! Most of the people on this forum know that I’m only 14 which is where I got the idea… I want to meet some younger people that are closer to my age so that we can relate more! Because most people my age are still going through puberty and hormones are raging fire and we’re all just trying to figure out what the hell is going on! So I want to create a group of anyone 18 and younger that is on NoFap to share experiences with and to suggest ideas and interests and whatnot… I just want to create a group of young people so we can all relate to eachother pretty much!!

2 Likes

I want to invite @prothekter_aden because I’m pretty sure you are 15… Do you know any other teenagers here?

@PowerfulNFPWarrior (14) @Armaan_1(prolly 13) @piyushchandak (17) are the ones I can remember… I’m sorry if I forgot the rest :joy:

1 Like

Hey man, I’m 17 and would like to join up with y’all
Recently joined this forum and I’m on a 2 day streak but I’ve been practicing NoFap since the first of September

1 Like

You can add me im 17 …0hzmmw

1 Like

Can I join?
Current streak:0

1 Like

@Kuba521 Absolutely!! Glad to have you here!!

1 Like

Heyy @Finding_Myself, I am 15! Im in this journey with you guys! :grin:

2 Likes

I’m too 17 years old

1 Like

Yeah Hi I am 18
Can I join you guys on your journey?

2 Likes

@Petri Absolutely! Welcome welcome welcome!

Hello hello. Being 18 I shall participate. :grin:

1 Like

Yo brotha!!!
15 year old fellow fapstronaut!!!
Man, it feels good knowing there are others your age

2 Likes

Yeah im 15 yo can i join please I need friend to clean my brain, you guys can add me my code → yl67gd

3 Likes

Can i join? Iam 15 yo I need some friend because im new here

3 Likes

Can I join? I am a Christian 14 year old also. My sharing code is tznopk

2 Likes

Absolutely!! Glad to know I’m not the only one!! It’s nice to meet you!

Also just curious… Do you know who ryan123B is?

Thanks! No I do not know ryan123b

1 Like

Alright cool I was just curious because I met a 14 year old christian named ryan whos also on NoFap and I thought you could be him. Just a huge coincidence I guess lol