Folks I had a strange night

Hey folks,
So lately when I’ve tried NoFap, I didnt really have much issues. But last night, I had a nocturnal emission. I cant really tell you the dream because I dont know what happened. I dont recall having a vivid dream. Just a flash, and I woke up with an emission of semen. I try avoiding thinking about anything I shouldnt at night. And I take cold showers.
Any tips on how to avoid this and recover?

3 Likes

I will not reset my Nofap counter, as many have said this isnt a relapse. I’ll just feel off for a few hours.

1 Like

Bro, there are somethings which are out of our control. Don’t worry, nocturnal emissions are completely natural, normal and beneficial. Its just a way for extra seminal fluid to come out and let newer fresher sperms breathe in their place. Don’t think about it and move ahead.

1 Like

Thank you for your response, brother.
I just find it uncomfortable throughout the day. I always feel ‘sticky’ and weird.

2 Likes

Yeah bro that happens. But it’ll go in a day or two. You must focus on improvement , because your brain is kind of vulnerable to get dragged back into this addiction for 2-3 days after the nightfall.

1 Like

Agreed! I’m trying my best to be very careful.
Thank you, brother.

1 Like

I have experienced the same, but I have noticed that if I do proper exercise and meditation daily then nocturnal emissions don’t happen. Though my longest streak is 19 days only, but It didn’t happen even once in 19 days because I exercised and meditated daily

Thank you for the tips! I will give it a try!

Also happened to me yesterday night had a wet dream. One has to be clear that one was sleeping :sleeping: it’s not our fault we did not relapse. Carry on brother.

1 Like

I am on day 112, And I only got one wet dream. Some were close but it didn’t happen. These dreams will stop, your body is in an adjustment period. Just keep doing nofap and focus on your stuff. Dont give too much thought to wet dreams.

3 Likes