Folks I had a strange night

Hey folks,
So lately when I’ve tried NoFap, I didnt really have much issues. But last night, I had a nocturnal emission. I cant really tell you the dream because I dont know what happened. I dont recall having a vivid dream. Just a flash, and I woke up with an emission of semen. I try avoiding thinking about anything I shouldnt at night. And I take cold showers.
Any tips on how to avoid this and recover?

3 Likes

I will not reset my Nofap counter, as many have said this isnt a relapse. I’ll just feel off for a few hours.

1 Like

Bro, there are somethings which are out of our control. Don’t worry, nocturnal emissions are completely natural, normal and beneficial. Its just a way for extra seminal fluid to come out and let newer fresher sperms breathe in their place. Don’t think about it and move ahead.

1 Like

Thank you for your response, brother.
I just find it uncomfortable throughout the day. I always feel ‘sticky’ and weird.

2 Likes

Yeah bro that happens. But it’ll go in a day or two. You must focus on improvement , because your brain is kind of vulnerable to get dragged back into this addiction for 2-3 days after the nightfall.

1 Like

Agreed! I’m trying my best to be very careful.
Thank you, brother.

1 Like

I have experienced the same, but I have noticed that if I do proper exercise and meditation daily then nocturnal emissions don’t happen. Though my longest streak is 19 days only, but It didn’t happen even once in 19 days because I exercised and meditated daily

Thank you for the tips! I will give it a try!

Also happened to me yesterday night had a wet dream. One has to be clear that one was sleeping :sleeping: it’s not our fault we did not relapse. Carry on brother.

1 Like