Flatline, fatigue, Depressed

Hii everyone
It’s been last 16 days I’m on my No fap journey, initial days were hard but then suddenly i gained my energy back and it was all going good form past 2 weeks but yesterday i felt that my energy got drained without doing anything,I don’t feel motivated enough from yesterday.
Unable to study ,focus got decreased,nd feeling fatigue even though I’m taking a balanced diet.
I read on Internet about it and came to know that I’m going through flatline phase(If i guess I’m right)

So I want your suggestion guys who had gone through this phase,and how they overcome from this.
I tried to search on internet but didn’t find any proper solution.
So please give me some solution how you overcome from this phase,Bcz it’s affecting my studies from yesterday as I’m preparing for competitive exam and my exam is in February.

Thankyou

2 Likes

These times are normal .
You can NOT be always at the mountains, plateaus are a part of the journey.
So, relax, try whatever you can to study and if nothing works then just take a one day break.
You can try some other form of study or just give some kinks(like mock tests) in the preparation. This will give a new checkpoint for your prep.
Also, thinking that its flatline and it will be there for X,Y days will never help you. You have a different body and mind so, patterns are going to be according to them.
And yeah, talking to friends might help here a lot , where you can get some morale boost for prep. Also, try some foods you like, to boost your energy and mood.

3 Likes

Thanks brother :grinning::grinning:
I will follow your advice

3 Likes

Find other things that Pick you up, that are healthy and productive. What helps me is exercise in the morning including lifting, followed by protein rich breakfast. This gets me out of most lows and helps me dig into work and keep the pace for most of the day.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.