First wet dream in my life

I have mixed feelings on it. Last night I went to bed, I was so horny. I’m talking erections I have no control over.

I woke up about 30 minutes ago, but right before I woke up I remember its & bits of my dream and it was erotic.

I was literally having intercourse in my dream with a girl I used to be fwbs with. I remember shooting my load in my dream, and it was the most intense orgasm I’ve endured, involuntarily. I was lucid dreaming while I had a wet dream and I woke up in utter confusion.

At first I was lost, it felt like I had to piss so I ran to the bathroom to piss. Literally nothing came out. Not even a DROP. So at this point im like, what the fuck is going on? I feel a wet spot in my boxers, and sure enough I gave it a whiff and the feel test, and sure enough it was semen.

I instantly got mad because I’ve been abstaining and I’ve finally got a hold on my addiction. But then after doing some studying, my body was just getting rid of old semen maybe. I heard your semen has an expiration date eventually so it has to go somewhere. I was so embarrassed. I had no control over it. Not my fault. I guess there’s a first time for everything. That just goes to show how much I was fapping before I got a hold on it. Don’t sweat it if you do have one, brothers. Have a productive day.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t count it as relapse, just stay clean for couple days to recover, I haven’t had wet dreams since middle school.

2 Likes

Yup, wet dreams are not relapses. That has been officially started in noFap guides.

1 Like

I’ve had 8 wet dreams since I quit 47 days ago! I keep tissues by my bed just for it I’m so used to them!

First time might feel embarrassing or whatever but honestly it’s just a natural part of the process of quitting. The frequency of my wet dreams has been dropping dramatically as I continued. The first 7 were in the first 30 days and only one since!

So don’t worry it should happen much less often or not at all as you move forward. Just view it as a symptom of the detoxification process!

3 Likes

Lol that was the same for me last night. It feels like you have to take a piss and you’re having an orgasm at the same time. This is really annoying.

I have had soo many wetdreams lately i hate them.

1 Like

I thought I was the only one. I had two nocturnal emisson four days apart from eachother. Tragic

Yeah me too i have had two wetdreams in one night and the next one wetdream thats the most tiring thing for me, every time i workout i get them.

Brother you are not alone in this thing
I had a wet dream few days while I was on a high streak.
I had faced them for long but it was different.
It almost made me cum.
And when I was about to ejaculate I held my dick and ran to bathroom and disposed the cum there.
I just shared this to make you comfortable.
It happens.
It also depends on what you were doing that day.
It’s just a scary mix up of your day activities with a touch of sex.
Simple Treatment :- Stay Hard and wet dreams will give up.

1 Like