Find me a way out of Masterbation

Hello Guys. Recently I’ve posted for help and you guys were very helpful. Sadly I haven’t found the solution but I may have found the problem and I is LONELYNESS. Yes it’s :100: correct I found my problem.

Now I might found the problem but I’m unable to find the solution. Let me explain good how I found the problem. When ever some of my favorite relative came to our house I don’t do PMO. Besides when I visit my relative I stay more active and don’t do PMO. Some time its exceptional I found something very erotic without P.

So let’s talk about solution. I can’t find the solution because internet ate my whole family. We talk to each other for only when we need something. I saw my cousin their father always talk to them with no reason. He just want to talk but I’m our family thing doesn’t go this way.

I have tried from my end but no result they are fully rated by internet. Now let’s talk about my friend. They are busy but after that we spend around 2 hour daily together. But it’s not enough for me.
Now how about girl friend? It’s prohibited :no_entry_sign: so can’t do and I’m not from that kind of family who will accept girl friend. After all I can’t talk to any girl because of my addiction you will know very much this situation if you are a addict.

I try to study and play online games to spend times but no result so now I’m asking you “what are the solution for my problem which is LONELYNESS”

1 Like

You can spend time with your family even if they don’t want that. Encourage them to have meals together. Talk to friends, chat, call whatever works, but most importantly you have to learn to not be dependent on others. Learn to enjoy your own company. Rather than online gaming spend time reading some good books, mediate, workout, these are three most important habits that will make you comfortable with yourself. Plus I think you feeling lonely is just a side effect of pmo. Have a goal work on it, rest do what I told above, you’ll feel better and less inclined towards any addiction.

1 Like

When you are breaking a habit, it creates a void in your life that you used to fill it with masturbation but now it’s ready to be filled with other things. This void can be filled with anything so be careful to choose the habits you want to build to be the filler.
You can start some of these habits:
Exercising ( your body will be fitter)
Working (You will earn some hard earned money that you would enjoy to spend it)
Socializing (You will be able to find some friends and even girlfriend)
Meditating (You will improve your focus and will be less distracted)
Reading (Reading a book would be better than mindlessly scrolling through social media)

1 Like

I feel loneliness too. I only have 1 intimate friend and 1 Social friend. I completed my Masters on February of this Year. Só, now I’m desoccupied. What I do as solutions? Well I try to workout at least 2/3 per week, reading books, spend a good time with my few Friends ( but they are busy), Watching something that is useful - like independent movies and listening music. I don’t know If the exposure to Women World is a good or a bad thing.

Hello everything is fine? I already apologize for the possible grammatical errors because I am Brazilian.

But I’ll tell you one thing, be careful with games too, I’ve always been a FIFA AND CSGO lover and I can say that many times you leave more nervous than you enter, maybe you can be a more controlled person than I am, but I’ve always gone through anger playing, and then ends up taking it out with the PMO and I even believe that this cycle that addicted me, because it “de-stressed and lowered anxiety and cortisol”.

Also, I suffer from loneliness and I often find it strange, because I’m not a prince or anything like that, but I consider myself a beautiful person and I have my qualities

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.