Find female companion (male are also welcomed tho)

Sharing code - gdl6r2

Current streak - 3 days
Highest streak - 10 days (I’m new in this app, help me)
Age - 26
Gender - F

I want to seriously stop fapping. Need a good companion to support each other. This is my first time using this app. Without this app, max I can last 10 days without fapping. I really want to be better. Also I’m female, it’s rare to see female here, I wish I can find more female companions too

4 Likes

The only female I talked in this app is @SwatiV and I have seen few people talking about @NhTbH as a good female companion who can help. So, if they both are still active on this app, it’s good for you. But don’t worry, even if this app is male dominant, most of them are non judgemental and really helpful. It’s because of this app my highest streak is 94 days. My current streak is 60 days.

4 Likes

Joining challenges is helpful. I have recently created one, it’s quite simple in the sense that you don’t need to do a lot of posting in this app to complete the challenge. Below is the link to the challenge, do check it out

3 Likes

Thank you for your advice. I appreciate it. I want to join the challenge, I will check through it

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.