Female NF Warrior here

It is new to me that females struggle with this problem as men do. I think nofap and automatically think it’s a guy beating his meat. But I would love to see things from the females perspective as well. I’m going to add you.

7 Likes

My Share code : 2bf7py
Add me I’ll add you back

Keep supporting eachother like this friends !
WE ARE IN THIS TOGATHER

Hi ,…let me one of your friends in making this great!

2 Likes

You are way powerful. now cheerup yourself we all are here with you :muscle:I wish you all the best. Incase if you like to have more companies of your current streak and same journey. I strongly recommend you this group,

2 Likes

You can Add me age 23 from india today is my day 2 my code n1xqbz

1 Like

Hello… I add you. This is my code add me back pls thanks… dz3r3h.

2 Likes

Hi @KateSista can i add you… This is my code dz3r3h. Add me back pls

Hello. Is this a girl? Can i add you? Add me back pls my code dz3r3h

He is a male as it’s written in his about section …

Its a girl here plz add me i badly need help . I relapsed today and i feel so sad i struggled, i really did to escape the feeling but then i didnt know what to do i gave up and masturbated .help get out of this addiction i have a feeling it will ruin my future

6 Likes

Hey lets grow stronger together :muscle::muscle:.

Add me as your companion. lwb947 - My sharing code. Share yours. I’ll add you as well

2 Likes

Ohk can u tell ur sharing code?

Y181ca thats my code.

1 Like

Ok i have added you @Dido and @ReNeGaDE .
Let’s go together!!

1 Like

Yeah man lets go​:muscle::muscle:

20 char

1 Like

my companion code is in my profile so you can add me too

1 Like

Added you buddy. Lets go​:muscle::muscle:

1 Like

What kind of addiction is it
You crave when u not do and guilt when u do.
Makes the life hard. Reduce the dopamine receptors, which make less motivated and more stressful.because it compared the rush of dopamine u gonna get if peek once.

My sharing code:yg6u42
I’ll add whoever add it.
I thought long ago that only men struggles about the fantasies and but it turn the women too.
But in reality it’s trap of addiction.
Which create the illusion that brain gonna handle and cope with it.
Whatever.
Add me or give permission to you.

Siddharth from India.
It’s great to talk with foreigners to whom we cannot reach at moment but could talk about the issue.

2 Likes

Hi guys, Griffin here… would love to join just need support from friends and sharing… alright thanks.

1 Like

Heeey :sweat_smile::wave: @Gri4 welcome to our community… take care enjoy and engage …
How are you ??