Feels heat in body

Hi guys. Hope you all are fine.

I have completed 38 days of nofab. I like and do this meditation. I bring focus from my tail bone to 3rd eye while inhale. I reverse while exhale.

I use some autosuggestions while meditating. I do 20-30 minutes meditation daily before sleep. The only time I have to do because I have a busy routine day time.

My face is getting pimples and they have left with a dark spots. I thinks my body is getting heat. I drinks water a lot. But still I feels heat and dehydrated inside.

What should I do to reduce my face pimples and heat problem… ?

1 Like

I would suggest you to avoid oily and spicy foods also do not eat junk food start eating healthy you become what you eat take a Bath daily. If you’re feeling Dizziness than please contact Doctor.

1 Like

Easy answer. Sweat. Exercise to the point it failure. You have lots of energy build up and you HAVE to find an outlet. Meditation is great because it transmutes the energy. But you also need an outlet.

So start running, or buy jumping ropes and jump 10 mins a day.

2 Likes

Thanks you dear for your suggestions ! Often I stay away from junk food. But I take a cup of black tea at night, may be it have some effects.

Or I take dry fruits daily in my diet. May be it have also some effects. Daily bath 2 times :+1:

1 Like

Thank you dear for your comment! I do 12 hours work daily. Try to use my energy as possible.

Now I will try to add this new workout in my routine. Feeling interested to see the results !!

1 Like

I suggest you to eat dry fruits after soaking them in the water for almost 4 hours.

1 Like

If you are a teenager then most of pimples are due to hormonal changes or can be result of poor diet and hygiene. Try inculcating a heavy cardio it will help to expel heat of body. Also wash your fash before sleeping. Most of the times it is a tedious process as i too have faced. Keep faith in god you will have results very soon.best wishes…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.