✨( feelings dropped out)

:eyes:WE ARE TOO YOUNG FOR THIS RELATIONSHIP STUFF. Plus If u read my posts u already know I’m done with such shits and finally when I have entered this phase u should be aware following celibacy there’s no space for nonsense ldr unworthy frnds n others don’t post any such things in my space

1 Like

Ok, no issues. If that’s what is better for you. But it doesn’t mean it becomes bad altogether.

1 Like

:expressionless:AM I REALLY NOT MEANT FOR IT !?:dotted_line_face:

So here’s the update and I loose.
It was such a gud morning I was half asleep n I heard my parents talking about me in another room I woke up n listened closely :smiling_face_with_tear:they were discussing about one of our close known who had cleared RAS examination this year n heard my father saying "Nikita can do it she’s has just begun but if she be consistent she’ll also make it surely ".I was in tears :pleading_face: my dad is someone who’s very strict and with a typical patriarchal mentality. He neither expresses himself nor praises us (me n my sister)openly.but today he did showed so much trust I could feel it in his words.:face_holding_back_tears: he’s so confident about me being successful but wht am I doing. I just cannot control an urge i didn’t watch ■■■■ or anytng but still my brain was forcing me to break the boundaries I had set on.
After the relapse i felt no guilt no same feeling I felt a little more energy within me and felt gud NOW THTS THE WORST PROBLEM
I am not getting actually what phase to continue what to do next like I’m happy both ways which path should I follow these no fap days I’ve been lazy it’s true I’ve quit watching ■■■■ nor I feel like but what now ANY SUGGESTIONS!?
is it necessary for me to be in no fap to continue a gud routine in my studies I’ve been wondering like do the toppers or successful PPL never do this or wht :expressionless:been motivating others but I lost myself :dotted_line_face:

3 Likes

I understand nikita after relapse we sometimes feel no guilt , at that point its ok .But just remember when u dont have any kind of boundry around you , you will expose to it frequently thats when you loose track .So think if u are sure ,u are controllable thats ok but if not continue your no fap journey !

2 Likes

I think u r right just coz I cannot stick to schedule these days it’s happening :skull:once I’m done with a wedding in our family will tryna be accountable to myself n hopefully lead a disciplined life :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Yeah !! Good to go❤️

2 Likes

Another day update
So from the past few days I was so busy coz it was my brother’s wedding :smiling_face_with_tear::sweat_smile:so many happy moments :smile: PPL to talk with i realised at the end tht I didn’t even think of pmo for even a second.
Now again tht same phase is back where it’s just me my loneliness my life ,some choices and my crazy :anguished: mind… well but I think let’s think be vigilant and plan smtng productive for new year !
WHAT RESOLUTIONS YOU GUYS R THINKING FOR COMING YEAR?

4 Likes

Why do you think there’s loneliness in your life?

1 Like

Not a fan of resolutions but I made a promise to myself that I will be a better person than what I was in 2022. And I think I almost accomplished it tho I would have liked to do a lot more things.

3 Likes

Because I cannot really connect to ppl :slightly_smiling_face:paiso se Dil se respect hr chiz se kisi bhi rishte ko support kro PPL betray at the end be it frnds or anyone else. So it’s just me my prsnl space left all the time​:smiley:I’m not really lonely I just don’t have PPL of my type around me​:joy:

1 Like

I think it’s about personal experience. I think I can relate a bit. Because I had been in friendships where supporting and helping them didn’t worked.

People (a lot of them) are now in their own materialistic world and may not value genuine people. But once this lens comes out they will realise what they actually missed.

2 Likes

Chddo mrn do Jo gya ohnu :sleeping:lonely hi shi atleast I’m not with wrong ppl

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_tear:just reset my streak rn feels really bad.the past few days had been really great I was busy with studies college n felt didn’t even thought of this shit for even a second … everything was going smooth tbhi fever cold :cold_face: came as an evil in my life n :skull:bed rest made me think of nonsense things the best part i learnt is staying busy is the only solution .
THIS IS A REMARK TO MYSELF THAT HERE I’M STARTING AGAIN :sneezing_face::slightly_smiling_face::yellow_heart:WILL COME BACK STRONGER

4 Likes

kash ye na invent hua hota

3 Likes

:woman_shrugging:t2::woman_facepalming:t2:
The last few days didn’t went gud…once I get streak of twenty thirty days i delete the app thinking that I have control on myself.n it really feels shit loosing like this to a nonsense addiction.tryna update n be accountable to myself from now.:pleading_face::white_heart:

1 Like

I do agree that after recovery it’s not a bad idea to forget about this addiction from your life. But, recovery time is different from one person to another. For some, it’s 30, for others, it’s 90. Some people take them a whole year or more.

You are doing good if you manage to reach such streaks but I guess it’s time to not only make that number grow, but to also develop some good habits.

I think u r right maybe I need to add some gud habbits to forget about it

Not just that. But I’ll let you find out what else.

Yea plz do share if u got some tips :pleading_face::woman_facepalming:t2:I’m just pissed off tried everything ntng helps

2 Likes

You can start with exercising and meditation.
Start sleeping early, get enough quantity and quality sleep, and wake up early.
Take cold showers and organize your room.
Learn an instrument or do a hobby you like.
Journal everyday, even if you have nothing to say or messed up at that day.

These are just examples. You don’t have to do them all at once.

3 Likes