Feeling some Regret

So for a long time ive been trying to get over my fear of socializing which I have noticed happening and I am becoming more confident, but today on this road trip I was stopped on the road by livestock in the vehicle in front were these attractive female tourists with a cute accent the moment they got out their vehicle, my hormones began raging once the livestock passed I continued my road trip and stopped at a tavern and there also arrived those 2 girls, this rush of hormones went through me and all I could do was smile, I kept telling myself that I could at least talk to them or say hi the opportunity came but cracked with shyness and things felt awkward I was sitting trying to get the courage to talk but I took too long and next thing they were talking to their friends on the phone so I realized I missed the opportunity to talk to them, I sat out in my car for a bit waiting for them to come out hoping for another opportunity to talk to them but it became obvious I was being creepy and quickly drove off, all I could feel for the rest of the road trip was regret and I wish I had of taken the opportunity to talk to them.

6 Likes

don’t worry. Now that you’ve worked on yourself, and are trying to be better, this kind of situation always happens. I’ve faced it before.

You’ve worked hard. You know you’re doing right. But still, that confidence…still eludes you. You get scared. And re-think.

But you know what?

The fact that you wanted to talk. The fact that you had the thought as well. That means you’re going in the right direction.

For me, the first time stuff like this happened I got nervous too. And I didn’t go talk to the girl. But then just like for you, the regret haunted me. Not because I wanted to talk to the girl so bad, but because I knew I’d lost to my own mental limitations. Next time it happened I just said f* it and went and spoke anyway.

This regret you’re feeling? Next time you face the same situation it will hit you like a pile of bricks and then it will force you outside your comfort zone if you channel it the right way. Then you will start moving out of your comfort zone and really grow.

So keep at it.

4 Likes

That’s what I learned to do. Even if you’re not sure that you ready, just get on with it and see for yourself. Just talk to her and get experience. Trying builds experience, rejection builds confidence, and success builds happiness.

It was a good attempt. Next time, go at least one step further.

3 Likes

Well, I had a thought in my mind like if I get a dare in a game to tell something to a girl from my University, will I nervous and scared?

Then a second thought came, when I just go with the flow in these situations without any second thought, I am more likely to do it.

So next time, think less and do more. The worst shit can happen is she showing less interest that’s it, nothing else. Make sure they don’t have their boyfriends around :joy:.

And yeah, don’t think of this like something big, it’s just skin, the real person is what is inside their brain. Be confident :muscle:

My small experience:

So, I asked for notes to girls I never talked to few months back. They were 5 and I was walking and I stopped them, I was little nervous but went with the flow, they were junior girls. And after few moments I realised they had bit of sweat+their body language wasn’t as confident.

I was like damn, even girls feel bit nervous talking to guys they don’t know even when the ratio was 5:1 in their favour.

4 Likes

Finally i have found the GFs thief :joy::joy:
I will tell all their BFs :skull:

2 Likes

GFs thief :x:
Cheater detector :white_check_mark:

3 Likes

Well this is much better :joy::joy:
But i am gonna tell their BFs about you :skull::skull:

3 Likes

Thanks for the about the advice guys
Ive seen a lot of girls who are attractive then find out they have a BF and quickly steer clear :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Can’t believe this mf really talked to a group of 5 girls and made them nervous.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.