Feeling Negative When Alone

Whenever I go into the empty room I start to feel negative and get attracted by Negative Thoughts and attracted by Urges…I don’t want to feel negative whenever I am alone.
If anyone conquer this phase please share your thoughts on this…I really need help…because it makes me stuck to fapping materials.

1 Like

Well I don’t have much idea for that
But may be changing the condition of the room helps (keeping the windows open, more ventilation and more light , peaceful and loud motivating music etc in the room could help)
:om::om::om::om:

2 Likes

Thanks brother…i will looking foreward with these methods

Keep all ur electronic items out of the room… phone, laptop etc
Open windows and doors…
Grow up reading habbits…there are a lot of good books available. You can read alone in the room.

2 Likes

@Pandeybro amd @Hariram gave some good advice.
I do this when I am home alone. I go through the apartment and open all the windows. Having the natural light and a little fresh air really helps.
Also I would suggest some good music, or maybe a podcast. I think it would be best if you have some sort of stereo or radio playing in the background, instead of headphones, but be careful not to make too big a habit of that, sometimes silence and being alone is good for thinking, especially meditation.

2 Likes

Thank you @hariram and @keepFighting for the awesome advice…i will start applying these methods and update you what with what changes i feel…once again thanks guys

1 Like

Which day are you in?