Feeling lethargic and fatigue. 🤔

These days I am feeling extremely fatigue. I don’t get energy after wake up. I usually go to bed around 12 am,and goes into within 30 minutes,then at 5:30 am,my alarm :rotating_light: buzzes but I turn it off and take 1 more hour sleep and finally wakes up @ 6:30 am… by 7 am,I am in neighborhood playground for my morning rituals which consists of running for 20 minutes,followed by jumping jacks and skipping.
After that ,I do some mild workout. Doing all these isn’t giving me a fresh kickstart in morning as I usually feel after doing exercises. Instead,I feel like my energy is exhausted. …

What’s the reason for feeling so fatigue and exhausted ?

Any suggestions or explanations are greatly appreciated

Thanks

Can you go to bed earlier? What are you doing till 12?

2 Likes

I think you are not taking rest properly.because in the morning we all have energy…if you want then take 40 mints nap in the afternoon…but taking rest in the afternoon is not good… We should take rest in night only…but for some days take nap in the afternoon.

2 Likes

I usually study sometimes or doing nothing, watching YouTube videos

1 Like

Yes you may be right… Taking nap :sleeping: in afternoon does more bad than good to me, even if I take a nap :sleeping: for 30 minutes,I remain alert throughout the night…
I sleep a lot less than required I think

Go to sleep early and increase your sleeping hours. I don’t think you’ll study a lot at night. Sleep from 10 or 11 to 5.

1 Like

Take good sleep, min 7 hours sleep a day is medically recommended for mind and body to stay healthy in long term. Even if you take upto 8 hours sleep it will only be beneficial.

2 Likes

Yes I need to fix that immediately…not getting good sleep has also negative impact on my productivity

1 Like

@_TIGER why afternoon nap is bad ?

1 Like

Your broken sleep, most probably. If you are working out sleep should be 7-8 hrs.

I think if you sleep early and wake up early without alarm at similar timings will be best for you & your body.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.