Feature Proposal

I’m new to the app, so one question is hitting my mind, will I receive notification on completion of current badge? :thinking:
Like I’m currently on Day 1, and after I completed Day 1, I got Prisoner badge but didn’t received notification of it, will it get the notification after completion of day 2?
Old users please reply! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Badges from the rewire companion app won’t give you notifications. Badges in this forum, which are different, will give you notifications.
By clicking in your picture you can see that you earned the basic, autobiographer, first emoji and 3 other forum badges.

1 Like

Oh! I see but from my point of view after the completion of day streak the badges we receive in the app should give notifications outside the app, it can be useful.

1 Like

In my point of view, I think it’s a bad idea.
First of all, not everyone in the forum uses the rewire companion app.
Second of all, those who uninstalled the app will still get notified of their forever-growing streak which they might haven’t achieved.
Finally, I don’t see how useful it will be since you can see your badge on the homepage of the Rewire Companion app.

2 Likes

Hello guys! :wave:
I think one update should be released of getting notification outside the Rewire Companion App on completion of current badge or days streak.
It’s a good notification feature and it should be released ASAP.

For example: Let’s assume I’m on Day 29 and next day I’ll be completing Day 30, so when Day 30 gets completed, I must receive notification outside the app and after that the notification of Day 35 and after that notification of Day 40, Day 45, Day 55 and so on.

It’s just my thought. :blush:
Please make sure to reply about your thoughts or give opinion about it what you think

5 Likes

I totally agree with that brother
@debellator take a look at this suggestion

4 Likes

has been noted :+1:

3 Likes

on that note: have you enabled notifications from the rewire companion app by the way? Like daily motivational messages and stuff?

2 Likes

It’s beneficial notification
It comes with great words in time of being weak
But you need to add more good sayings

2 Likes

One more feature should be added if you all agree with it, I know you all will. :wink:

The new feature is related to badges in Rewire Companion App and that is a specific date should be visible on the locked rank on which date I’m going to achieve it.

For example: I’m currently on 3 days streak and in 2 days I will achieve a new rank, so on that locked rank, date should be visible, so date will be 7th December and so on. :blush:

Please anyone who reads my message, make sure to share your thoughts and opinions. I’m waiting for your replies.

3 Likes

This is a great feature for the notification idea.
I don’t even know why we haven’t thought about it before…
Thanks for your feedback brother! Awesome idea :+1:

3 Likes

@Binocular
May I know who are the developers of the Rewire Companion App.
Anyone among us? :thinking:

2 Likes

I’m not sure but I think that Mr Taher sir is the creator of the app as well. Maybe @debellator knows.

4 Likes

Little bit updated. Now it’s correct I think. :thinking:

2 Likes

There won’t be notifications outside the app, atleast not in forum because these two are separated. Forum is for everyone, you don’t have to have the app.

6 Likes

@Taher
what about this? :thinking:

1 Like

@Taher
And this too. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Sorry for disturbing you. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

For example: I’m currently on 3 days streak and in 2 days I will achieve a new rank, so on that locked rank, date should be visible, so date will be 7th December and so on.

This can be done, added to my list

5 Likes

Man can you please explain how is a cake showing to the right of your name?