Extreme fatigue and no motivation to work

Hello everyone
Hope you guys are doing well . I’m on 40 days streak,and I’m feeling extremely fatigue from last 3 days. 2 days ago,I had 2 nocturnal emissions in single night. I’m feeling very mentally exhausted,and also no motivation to work towards my goal. It’s kind of pathetic situation now

What should I do now ? Kindly suggest me anything

Thanks buddy…
Do you think I hit the flatline phase ? Most of the guys relapse here. Last time also when I was well over 40 days,I had to break the streak deliberately so just to avoid boredom

It happens to everyone bro. Just like @JonSnow001 suggested, take a break and do something you cherish. The situation outside is pretty precarious if you are from India. So, you can start reading a story book(try out something which need not be motivational for example Harry Potter) or you can start drawing. That will help your mind expand or maybe you can start learning a new language. Hope it helps.

4 Likes

I want to second all thats been said about finding something good to do that you enjoy. I recently started setting aside time in my schedule for some simple hobbies, and it has helped me a lot. Not just for quitting PMO, but in general my happiness and energy have improved.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.