Everyday Motivation For No Nut November

@Pandeybro I am saying it in a polite manner brother ! Unfortunately we can’t express our expressions. So you thought like that. I just politely told you brother why I am doing this :slight_smile:. We are on the same train brother and we have to pass from this addiction together.

I have to say the Unity which is in Nofap community I have not seen unity like this in any community. :crown:
Sry brother if it hurted you !

2 Likes

Imagine, who will visit there then ! :rofl:

4 Likes

Day:- 1099 (Presently)
Name:- @kostantinosNF

He has completed 1000 days of nofap. He is Great Inspiration to us. He is currently not active in this App because he said that he now do not need to count days in this app but will be there helping everyone in the forum.
You will not find a better Nofap Motivational Video.
I Guarentee that this will be the last Video you will ever watch for motivation in nofap.

He recently posted that, He has done 3 Years of nofap and the reason he did it, Listen to it very carefully He said “I decided to do nofap at the age of 15 and I have failed too many times mostly after 1 or 2 weeks but one day I decided after facing so many rejections with my inner self
That I want to become someone that my future self will thank”. And this guy now he has posted thanking himself of being here.

I am using this app too much. But it has helped me a lot in becoming a better person. But from now onwards, I will be uploading memes and motivational video at the end of the day. So, I can focus on studies. And built Good habits. And I have exams in 2 months. I have promised myself to give my best in it. I can’t step back.
Thanks for all your support guys :black_heart: !
I can’t say that I am going on Nofap for 1 years directly but
I will grow slowly for present my goal is to pass this year clean. I am not saying that I will fap after that but this year I commit to stay away from all this shit.

Till then,

Greatness is coming for us! Cheers Guys.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Unity :black_heart:

3 Likes

3 Likes

I Relapsed, I lost. No Nut November
Nobody was at home my younger brothers decided to watch P on the tv, I got out of that room somehow managed but soon, I rememberer what was on tv and searched for it in phone. And I lost.
I am sorry Guys ! :pensive:
I am leaving this forum and this app till Jan 1
So that I can completely forget about anything related to p. Nofap means staying away from it. It will remind me that I have to stay away from it. And my mind will go there again.
I will keep my phone off and now focus on my exams.
I am feeling demotivated and such a bad feeling don’t do it. Don’t remind yourself about anything related to P. Do unproductive work, when urges come. I lost. Please you stay strong.
Meet you all at Jan 1.
Peace out.

2 Likes

Do what you fell to be the best for you! Be careful of chaser effect… If you win the chaser effect, you’ll be in a good dynamic again.

Keep doing!

1 Like

May I suggest you drag your younger brother to NoFap as well.

What bufoon will watch p on TV?

2 Likes

Thank for mentioning, keep going my friend
You can!

3 Likes