π˜Ώπ™žπ™œπ™žπ™©π™–π™‘ π˜Ώπ™šπ™©π™€π™­ π˜Ύπ™π™–π™‘π™‘π™šπ™£π™œπ™š - Entries open for March Challenge

4 Likes

I’m in a period of heavy exams so even if I really want to use it, I can’t.

2 Likes

So what is your usual time use of phone when you don’t have exams?

2 Likes

4 to 5 hours at most but that’s for this year.
Last year I was spending a lot more time.

2 Likes

No one is coming to save me , by my own hands I’m destroying myself .My average phone usage is 8-9hrs daily. I don’t know what to do :sob: i don’t have friends to spend time with

1 Like

All the best wishes :v:🏻 :+1:t2:

1 Like

I was in a situation like this. My screen time was more than 8 hrs for every day. Most of the time I was on Youtube and watching useless shorts. But, however, I promised myself to overcome this. Uninstalled the apps that trigger me to procrastinate and practised meditation, healthy food, drink plenty of water. Always keep in mind that you have to get out of this addiction. It is never too late. All the best wishes.
Also, now I can control my screen time to a maximum of 3 to 4 hours. I know it’s not a big deal but way better than half of the generation.

3 Likes

Chill bro, all it took for me was 3 days without using my phone for any purpose to start using it wisely.

If I remember correctly, I was resisting to not touch my phone, every time questioning why I want to use it. I eventually find another way to do the things I need without my phone.

After 3 days, yes I did use my phone but only for 2 hours. The next day 1 hour!

Try a few 3 days without screen. You will see how beautiful life is without it.

2 Likes

@Binocular @The_Brave_Pilot
thank you both for your helpful insights. When I really wanted to get rid of my phone, my mind triggered and said, β€œYou earn from mobile, you work from this device, and other things.” Even my work is merely 3 hours long. 8-9 hours per day since Covid is too much, and even when there is nothing to do, I pick up my phone and start mindless scrolling. I truly wanted to reduce my usage to 3-4 hours each day. I’ll be a happy :face_with_diagonal_mouth::sob:

2 Likes

Bro you’re making it sound too hard. But to be honest I thought the same before. But seriously man try 3 days without phone and if you can without screen. Just try it and see for yourself.
You have got nothing to lose.

3 Likes

I will do my best to use my phone just for work, and I will limit my time to 3-4 hours. Inshallah, starting tomorrow

2 Likes

24-01-24 - No points today and -1.
Will get good from tomorrow onwards. :v:

25-01-2024
Used mobile only for casual uses. Under 3 hours total screen time. Objective completed for me…

Instagram average 3hrs today less than 30mins
YouTube less than 1 hour today

1 Like

You can add your points :arrow_upper_left: to the scoreboard above.

1 Like

Yesterday and today successful. So +4 Points

1 Like

Still not satisfied because I watched test cricket on my mobile whole day

1 Like

1 Like

:face_with_diagonal_mouth::face_with_diagonal_mouth:

2 Likes

Welcome to the challenge. You can add yourself to this challenge by adding your username to the scoreboard in post 2.

1 Like