Enough is enough! 😤

@The_integrous_one @The_Ambitious_One @nofapstar123 @kazim.09 @DarkDLeo @sugrillos

Guys, I have tagged all of you because we were going pretty well together and as if by a sudden stroke of bad luck, we are all down to our respective lows.

So guys, let us rise again. We will close this thread once we are through with some 30 days, hopefully never to look back again.

21 Likes

I will also join here…
Let’s hit our first 30 days together…

9 Likes

Alright

Transformers Optimus Prime GIF - Transformers Optimus Prime Lets Roll GIFs

7 Likes

I have relapsed too.
My streak as of right now is 2 days.

7 Likes

Yeeee now we are talking, Damn :sweat_smile: I was about to give in just now but thank GOD I saw this. @Nerbo I dunno how can I ever repay you back.

5 Likes

Ok then Let’s do this.
Mark the date it’s 15th July, 2023.
We’ll be completing a Month By 15th August, Independence day 2023 should mark our independence :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

11 Likes

I have relapsed yesterday and felt like shit,
Thats enough i was being too easy on myself.
Now its time to get back to nofap mindset again,
I cannot tolerate being weak anymore.

7 Likes

@Purity11 @redFalcon @Nep_12 let us all get out of this shit. We are really capable of life long freedom. Just that we were not kicking it off and things got a little messed up in our heads. Let us claim back what is rightly ours, Our Freedom. :fire::fire:

8 Likes

I’ll put it here as some help/guidelines

Another thing you can do is take this tablet before bedtime with water every night (got this from the same channel as that of the video).

Entirely your choice to follow it or not. Just thought I’d put it here

5 Likes

Fuck bro
I let my guard down again :pensive:
I can’t fight even inches of urges now .
I have become weak .
Honestly , screen distraction is the main cause to my urges .
I did reduce it this time but not enough .

Now I have a test tomorrow , I will surely fk it up . But I have to improve until the next test

Rage Yuji GIF - Rage Yuji GIFs

3 Likes

use this music. Start studying now and keep this in the background.

Will improve your feelings and release negativity.

6 Likes

I think the cybernoise has affected you a lot, A… Yk your name. I don’t know which gadget you are most engrossed in, probably your PC. So, in my experience blockers with focus modes has helped a lot, it really does creates a barrier btw you and your distraction. So there tons of blockers on the Chrome extension but I prefer you should use Blockerx, if you already use it, then that’s awesome. It will definitely help you gain self control overtime.

4 Likes

another thing I’ll add, do not depend on it entirely.
It sure helps, but I know by my tendencies that I can have my dependence on such stuff.
It is like painkillers, to be taken in scarce amounts (or sometimes you might have to increase the dosage more depending on the severity of your problem). But you shouldn’t make it as your drug.
You have to learn to depend on yourself to make yourself feel better, and at some point you must come to use your willpower to create changes.

4 Likes

Yes add me too I left everything beside due to some situations… UK it’s always easier to run rather than fight but I will start again together we will

3 Likes

Tratak is a double edged sword… If not done correctly can have side effects.

2 Likes

then do it correctly? Instructions for doing it aren’t complicated at all.

3 Likes

My intention is not barring us to do that but to tell ppl to be cautious. Tratak is a powerful technique and there should be a disclaimer.

6 Likes

First proper day comes to an end.

A swinging delivery from Cummins, inswinging late and going towards the leg stump, and Bairstow taps it down. The Umpire removes the bails and it will be STUMPS on day 1.

Going well. :shield:

9 Likes

I’d like to join too.

2 Likes

Day 1
I was feeling horrible since morning , still prepared for test and did it . I couldn’t any better than last time , I lack hardwork .
Went for a ride with friends , monsoon air is literally blissing . Came back home , there was an urge to play games or watch yt after the test’s over but I deflected it this time because I know it starts the looped trap again . Will probably listen to some music .

5 Likes