Enhancing our discussion on TikTok's impact on PMO issues

Hello everyone,

I would like to invite you all to share your thoughts and experiences regarding the role of social media platforms, such as TikTok, in contributing or not to the challenges we face concerning PMO. Have any of you encountered any issues while using these apps? Your insights will greatly enrich our understanding and help us develop effective strategies to address our problems. Looking forward to your valuable participation!

3 Likes

They definitely don’t help any mostly because of all of the models and girls that are purposely being sexual or provocative and a lot of times there are these videos that come up that have links to ■■■■ sites

2 Likes

Definitely the worst possible. First, it takes up a lot of your time, and you’re really not productive. Second, very short videos, every 5 seconds a new video, new information, greatly shortens your power to concentrate for a long period. Thirdly, a lot of content with girls who all they’re looking for is attention because they depend on it and it just makes them feel so good. It’s easiest to get attention during these times if you show your body or sexuality. Of course, this also results in a lot of simps, and the girls’ egos grow. Therefore, as a result, it is difficult to get in a relationship in real life. Also, in the western countries, all they show is turning away from God and paying attention to nudity and all it takes is to make men weak. Eastern countries like China take advantage and show a lot of productive and working videos so that their society becomes stronger.

Please watch this video because its really good and you will understand better. Its must to watch:

3 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: LMAO
Proud to be an non Tik-tok user.
Never used that shit app in my life :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I appreciate your response on the negative effects of TikTok. I understand the concerns about how these platforms can lead to unproductivity, diminished concentration, and a skewed perception of relationships. It’s true that the constant influx of new information in short, attention-grabbing videos may affect our ability to focus for extended periods, and I think that the emphasis on physical appearance and seeking attention through provocative content can create unrealistic expectations and unhealthy dynamics in relationships. It’s also important to consider the cultural differences in how social media is utilized across the world. While western countries might emphasize superficial content, eastern countries like China may focus on showcasing productivity and hard work, don’t you think so? But perhaps the question is, why?

3 Likes

Watch the video, it’s well explained.

The answer is simple. China is a communist dictatorship. It can meddle in the affairs of “private” companies in China. Tik tok being one such company.

So basically, the Chinese government can dictate what kind of content is shown to the audience. That is why you see that in the West and any country for that matter, kids’ tiktok feed is full of superficial content with sexual undertones and degenerate behaviour is promoted. Except in China, where the kids see clips on good values, hard work, struggle, academic excellence, motivation, etc.

China finds it incredibly hard to surpass the west in technological prowess. That’s why they’ve employed this cheap long-term strategy of targeting young minds. When their adversaries have an entire generation of incapable individuals, their dreams of global dominance will seem attainable.

2 Likes

Bro, I’ve never used tik tok either. But what do you think gave birth to Instagram Reels & YouTube Shorts? It’s the same devil with a different name.

Endless novelty at the swipe of a finger keeping you hooked for hours to a 5inch screen slowly eating away at your life.

2 Likes

Come on Preach it brother

1 Like

I know bro. I have many things to say about this but if I will type it here, it will take 2+ hours and my hands will get pain.

1 Like

Me who only use RC:

:relieved:

5 Likes

Good that it is banned in India :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.