Ejaculation without orgasm

Recently had an experience of having an ejaculation without any feeling of pleasure or orgasm. Anyone had such experience? I used to masturbate a lot but recently reduced to one or two times a week. Also started nofap and this is the third day.

4 Likes

Its called edging. Its more dangerous than Masturbation. Try to avoid as much as you can.

4 Likes

Thanks Bro. Do you mind explaining more on why edging is harmfuk?

2 Likes

Edging is something in which you prevent ejaculation without orgasam. It make you hold a strong pressure to be built up in a particular area. Veins in our private parts are not strong compared to other parts like hands , legs etc.

Therefore it can damage your veins there if practised repeatedly.

5 Likes

If I understand correctly, you have not fapped for 3 days and have also minimized PMO for the last several weeks. You had been releasing so regularly your body was producing more fluids to keep up with it your fapping. When you stop the action suddenly, your body can do different things like simply leaking it out when you urinate, a spontaneous ejaculation, and sometimes an orgasm or release when you are asleep… It is actually pretty normal at that stage and is not considered a relapse for most people though it can feel draining because you did end up losing those fluids.
The more time that goes by that you nofap, your body will regulate and your pelvic floor muscles that you probably had tense from fapping so often will start to regain their normal function and you’ll be in good shape.
Keep up the good work and shoot any other detailed questions you might have!

5 Likes

Reading @kennethgr8 post makes me think I Interpreted it wrong. So it happened involuntary right. Then no problem.

I thought it happened voluntarily.

2 Likes

Yeah I was confused by you post myself.
He said he experiences ejaculation but didn’t orgasm.
It must be some kind of Nightfall, or maybe Precum.

2 Likes

What happened is i didnt masturbate for few days in a row and then I masturbated. It was done in a slow manner and after 30 minutes or so, I ejaculated but there was now feeling of pleasure or orgasm at all. I did look up in the google and found that there is such a thing as pleasure dissociative orgasm disorder. Not sure if that is what happened to me.

1 Like

No, it didnt happen involuntarily. Thanks for your replies

3 Likes

Hey you were right! At least we have all the bases covered lol. My bad. It’s like we’re all doctors at the sounding board.

So yeah @naj81 sounds like premature ejaculation where your orgasm muscles and chemicals didn’t line up with the semen release. I wouldn’t think tooo much about it, like don’t go fearing you have a “disorder” from one occurrence. Just know some weird scenarios can happen when we push our body to the limits like @The_Rising_One risinglion said, or when we change the timing of our habits and behavior, like you described. You don’t want to do things that invite disfunction… not to scare people away from fapping, but it pays to be in harmony with your muscles, chemicals, soul path, etc.
Now try for nofap for 1-2 weeks and let us know if you have a nightfall etc or if any other uncertain things occur :nerd_face:

4 Likes

Quite interesting doctor :joy:, thank you for this information.

3 Likes

Of course, also doctor :rofl:. Just trying to help figure out ways to understand ourselves and what happens so we can succeed and thrive!

3 Likes

Thanks! I think what you said is the best strategy - stop worrying about it and move on. I will refrain from fapping and will report the outcome

3 Likes

7 days completed PMO mode.

2 Likes

Completed 13 days. But had sex without ejaculation. Trying to practice Karreza. :smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.