Eating habits on nofap? what to eat and what not plz guide?

Can we eat eggs weekly 1 to 2 days… Will non veg food impacts nofap???
Guys if you know how to consume veg and non veg foods together in a way that it doesn’t effect mind and provide us high levels of energy then plz guide???

Eating has nothing to do with nofap although in my experiences when I eat light food my body feels alot lighter and heat is also less in my body so I personally have more energy that day… and according to my experiences when I have too heavy food then my body produces excess heat and things like nightfall happens with me… but it’s just my experiences not anything scientific…

2 Likes

Yes sure light food really helps work more… I will surely try to balance my diet as heavy food many times previously made me relapse

1 Like

As for non veg foods… my experience is they are fine. But, I have found that I am more likely to relapse when I indulge in more junk food/fast food and desserts, or if I overeat.

I don’t understand the context in this thread:
By ‘light’ do you mean a salad, or a small meal of anything?
And does ‘heavy’ mean foods like meat, or does that just mean a big meal?

1 Like

By light I mean normal food excluding junk food and spicy food and some kind of meats like chicken or beef… personally for me light food is vegetarian food but not spicy ones… if you know about Indian food then you’ll understand what I’m talking about… simple chapati and veggies that is light food for me… heavy food includes overeating anything and junk foods… it depends on person to person what makes them feel lighter… so don’t blindly follow my advice… try yourself… and by your own experiences you’ll discover what kind of food best suits to you

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.