Doubt about netflix series

I loves to watch netflix series but most contains some sort of intimate scenes which causes urges but want to watch it as I needed to understand the full story . any help so that I can start my nofap journey and continue watching netflix.

5 Likes

What type of series do you wanna watch? Comedy? Thriller? Action? Horror?

You should skip these sense or quit watching Netflix. And last option don’t watch it alone.

3 Likes

@Amigo First of all welcome to the community brother.
Now coming to the topic in hand, I am a fan of movies and series too but since I got on my streak I am being extra careful to not watch anything erotic. I am sticking with sitcoms now a days which are mostly clean, and when I have to watch some new movie or series I search on the internet for the reviews and ask friends who have already watched it if there is any erotic content in it. If there is much of it I abandon it. If there is little, I can give it a go and look away immediately as some triggering scene comes or even skip that part, but don’t watch anything that has high levels of erotic content it will do you no good.

4 Likes

“Anything that makes weak - physically, intellectually and spiritually, reject it as poison .” - Swami Vivekananda

4 Likes

Thank you for your kind reply. The series I had been watching is game of thrones and im in season 2 .

2 Likes

Im talking about game of thrones which im watching and im now in season 2.

2 Likes

Watch the story or summary on YouTube

1 Like

Thank you and I liked your reply.

2 Likes

@Amigo you should drop got
Since it’s high relapse content or as
@.JonSnow001 XD
said to use the censored version… Also how got is on netflix :thinking::thinking::smirk:

Got, its from telegram bro.

2 Likes

Ohkk i was just kidding :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

But if you wanna watch some good content without triggers to fap then I’ll recommend watching anime ( removing Ecchi and harem as the genre’s) it might take your eyes up and crush those urges

2 Likes

100% Right… Don’t watch…

3 Likes

Bro I have watched game of thrones 3 times till now. And I can say this one thing, your have to skip a lot if you need to avoid erotic content. Especially in the initial seasons. If you wanna avoid erotic content game of thrones may not be the one for you. It’s not just Erotic scenes for the sake of it. A lot of conversations and dialogues happen during all of it. So some time, you’ll be clueless of what happened. But don’t get me wrong, up until season 7 Game Of Thrones is the best TV show ever and the most thrilling. But season 8 was the worst thing that happened to humankind since world war 2.

Now it’s difficult to filter out good shows without erotic stuff in it. Almost all of the best shows have some kind of nudity or sex in it. Game of thrones, peaky blinders, vikings, dark, breaking bad, all of it has some kind of sex in it. Breaking bad has the least in the bunch. Apart from a couple of scenes in season one and a bit sprinkled here and there later, there’s nothing to worry about. It’s a really good show. You can also watch The walking dead, it has a bit of sex and nudity but if you skip over, it doesn’t change much. It would make no difference. So you can watch that.

Or you can watch" Lost" it’s probably one of the best shows of all time and in my memory there is no erotic content in it apart from a bit of kissing which is inevitable. It’s like dark, it’s mind-blowing. But it was made in the 2000s. But if you are looking for non erotic series, you’d have to look to the past. Almost all of the modern series have full blown nudity and sex.

In summary, you can continue watching game of thrones at your own risk, but if you can handle the sex and nudity, it’s the best show ever. Till season 7. Or you can skip over scenes and read summary of episodes if you are confused. That works too.

You can watch the walking dead And Breaking Bad, skipping over erotic scenes without any problems and you can watch Lost almost risk free

4 Likes

I have scene that show but it was way in the past, now I can’t even think of watching a show like that :sweat_smile:, it is way too explicit for a no fapper.
As @GOVIND-19 said, watch at your own risk, but I don’t think it is worth it if you want a good streak, because ending sucks anyways.
I hate the fact about modern shows that almost every good show is full of nudity and sex, it did not seem like a problem to me earlier but now I know it is a major concern.

3 Likes

There were only 7 seasons what you talkin bout :thinking::thinking:

3 Likes

Nice :joy::joy::joy:.
We don’t acknowledge 8th season.

2 Likes

No the season 8 never existed in my mind :relieved:

2 Likes

That is the best way to be satisfied by GOT ending :joy:.

2 Likes

Agreed :handshake::handshake::handshake::handshake::handshake::handshake::handshake::handshake::handshake::handshake::handshake::handshake::handshake::handshake::handshake::handshake::handshake::handshake::handshake::handshake::handshake::handshake::handshake::handshake::handshake::handshake::handshake::handshake::handshake:

3 Likes