Dont know how many months has passed on NOFAP

i feel ok better than i was when I was fapping constantly don’t know what really changed my mindset but I feel ok I started to take care of myself gained big amounts of muscle and I barely workout just ate good amounts of protein people really be looking at me men be looking at me and give a respectable what up look nodding their head even if we’re both 7meters apart girls just b looking too but mostly older women not sure if its because they just looking to see who just passed or not sure of the good clothes I be wearing but I be getting stares left and right.
my depression went down a lot there I something I should be worried but I don’t I just let life roll.
some night I be sleeping 2 to 5 hour a night wake up energized before when I slept for 5 hour a day I could barely wake up not I just wake up but my sleep is strong
my facial structure got better I look more handsome I have a very good jawline nice connected beard and my hair on nofap its hard thick and curly.
my eye contact oh my god I have no problem looking into ppl sometimes I like to play a game to see which one of us looks away first lol but it’s strong.
-quick story time I was a work delivering packages and one guy started to look at me I did the same thing but my star was like a dead look the guy started saying we got a problem to my surprise I wasn’t nervous at all just calm and ready in fact I wanted to beat him up lol
get on no fap guys this really works

5 Likes

I believe hormones are out of wack when you PMO a lot. Your body is gaining everything it was supposed to when you don’t waist it’s energy. I’m happy for you, brother. Keep going and fighting. You are an inspiration.

2 Likes

I love this, thanks fo sharing, we look up to you bro

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.