Don't chase Girls

Chasing Girls is a form of simping, and it makes you look weak, needy and less attractive, Girls don’t like that, If you’re serious about starting a relationship, then first you must get your shit together, work on your mental health and master a full reboot before you you start thinking about relationships, Girls like guys who are strong mentally, physically, emotionally and guys who look after themselves, chances are you might realize that you are not ready for a relationship and you will know that moment will come one day, but for now just be you and live the best version of yourself.

15 Likes

I agree with this and also would like to put “don’t rush into things too quickly”, People tend to change or should I say show true colors when shits get hard. My friend lost his girl to a douche bag who just happened to be famous in school, My friend moved on and she ended up being the embodiment of “she belongs to the street” girl, Then later comes begging to take her back, Today my friend is doing great with out her.

7 Likes

That’s good to hear man! I used to be in the mindset and would get upset when I thought I scared the girls away from something I did or didn’t do, I realized I was seeing them as girls rather than people and once I changed my mindset where I view girls as human beings, I no longer felt weird around girls anymore.

6 Likes

I agree with You. But, in our days is difficult Because most People Want things quickly. And, in Western countries, with old aged societies It’s difficult to socialize with People of the same age, When You Work.
But, It’s What It is.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.