Does nightfall hamper spermatogenesis?

As u guys know spermatogenesis the process of sperm formation takes 74 days to complete.
If one experience nightfall in those days will his spermatogenesis go back to day 1 again?

2 Likes

Well no is my answer. Its more like hair. Old hair fall off and it would be replaced by new hair. Same goes for sperms

2 Likes

When we cut the hair it hampers the growth and causes it to grow again.
1 cm growth of hair takes 28 days
If u cut the hair then it will take another 28 day to reach 1cm

But u say nightfall doesn’t hamper spermatogenesis

2 Likes

I am saying in case one decide to get bald

2 Likes

I agree with you to some extent. Maybe u are correct.

2 Likes

What u think about if nightfall reverse the streak of nofap?

3 Likes

Well I dont have any definite answer . Maybe @the_resilient_one can help

3 Likes

He has good knowledge about these stuff. He is a pro no fapper

3 Likes

Brother, first of all you have to be clear about the difference between nofap and semen retention.

1. Nofap means ,a time period which one who is not watching ■■■■ and not masturbating. It’s main purpose is to get rid of this addiction. Here nightfall is not a matter. It’s not considered here.

2. Semen retention means who is completely preserving his semen within the body without wasting or without flows it out. In this , nightfall is also considered. If nightfall occurs it’s counting from first again.

Hair cutting is done by externally by human or other stuffs. Our body is not responsible for that. But in the case of night fall and spermatogenesis, our body stores and absorbs its maximum amount of sperms and eject out the unwanted or the balance semen. It contains water and sperms. So don’t over care on that. It’s a natural process of our body. Just only control our emotions over this. Thanks :pray:

3 Likes

I always thought nightfall ruins the streak and causes spermatogenesis to start again.

2 Likes

In semen retention does our body absorb the unused mature sperm back into body and start to channel it inward for growth and development?

2 Likes

As much I know,
Nightfall doesn’t hamper spermatogenesis.

If we retain our sperm, it gets recycled.
So while making new sperms, if there are old ones…it gets flushed out through Nightfall.

Though, there is one more cause of Nightfall, where this condition doesn’t apply.
If you increase the sexual tension in your body, like watching some provocative stuffs or so, the body prepares semen to be released.

Depending on how long you are increasing the tension, the chances of nightfall increases coz the semen has left the testes and it needs to be released.

So if its little, it will be flushed out from urine, its hard to notice that.
If the amount is more, you will get a nightfall.

So it really depends on the type of Nightfall.
The best thing you can follow is -
Avoid nightfall consciously.
For that, don’t build up sexual tension - watching or thinking about sexual stuffs.

The body is like pressure valve, if you don’t regulate your thoughts and input of your senses, it will explode in the form of relapse or nightfall.

6 Likes

Thanks mate

That’s a relief

Nightfall doesn’t hamper the sperm formation and maturation process of our body it means
If one experience nightfall then he should not worry about breaking his nofap and sperm formation streak

1 Like

Yeah, only if it seldom happens.
If it happens too frequently then that means, you are wasting away fresh sperms.
So be wary of your thoughts mate!

1 Like

I will keep it in mind

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.