Does MO Come From Lack of Acceptance, of Self or from Other People?

As the title implies, I’m wondering if some people will be addicted to MO if they do not accept themselves. Does anyone know if this is true and what the psycological aspect of it is?

2 Likes

Yes it can happen ,this is the case of depression or intense sadness which leads to pmo which leads to self hate and the cycle continues. Even if you get recovered from pmo and you still have a old traumatic problem/self hate you can come back.
For this case first you need to find the root cause of your problem. Like childhood problems , social anxiety , or feeling of not good enough which led people to use pmo as a method of running away or not feeling reality.
If you have any of those problems then you can refer to “ted talks” YouTube videos methods.:slightly_smiling_face:
If I didn’t answer your question you can tell me also.
If you want specific video you can also tell me. :sweat_smile:
:+1:

5 Likes

Hm, that’s interesting.
No, I think you answered specifically enough. :laughing:
Sure! I’ll take the links to some videos on the subject, please.

2 Likes

Ok for that search for ted talks on the topic of problem on you tube. You will get many amazing videos. Just apply the mathod they give :+1::+1:

2 Likes

Like on the topic of self acceptance alone or on the whole MO subject as well? :thinking:

1 Like

Whatever you like. Whatever you think you has problem of.

2 Likes

Okay, thank you for your help! :blush: I’ll make a note to check those out.

2 Likes

I think that PMO comes from being unable to find someone who likes us. At least for me, that was the main reason.

Interesting to notice, by quiting PMO I was finally able to be more sociable and to find people who like me.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.