Does it happen to you too?

It also happens to you after a long period of NOFAP that while you get random erections, the length of the penis is shorter (compared to before, less than 0,4 - 0,8 inch) ?

2 Likes

I’ve never heard this before but I Will definitely be on the look out to see if it happens to me

1 Like

did you take a measuring tape or what :zipper_mouth_face: :zipper_mouth_face:

wtf :rofl: who measures their dick on a regular basis

1 Like

Let me guess you have/had severe edging and grip problems when pmo’ing?
I feel like consistently doing those two things can end up making you erection looking smaller in length.I cant speak on experience on if when your brain reboots and with enough time it will get back to normal.I can only say ive read and been told after months of nofap/semen retention your erections are the hardest and biggest you have ever seen.
Just take it as a sign that pmo’ing is ruining your prize possession and to never give in based on that alone. If that doesn’t motivate you to stop then what else can.

1 Like

If anyone wants to believe me this is just a severe case of overthinking. I know it because I’ve been there.
He didn’t measure his dick size, it just appeared to be small to him. All of these thoughts are here to justify fapping. I have been there a lot and I still struggle from this overthinking time to time.

1 Like

That’s the point, man you hit precisely what I really feel. Sometimes I wake up with an erection because I have to go to pee, and i know exactly how big is my dick when I’m so excited during a masturbation watching a p**n h*b video, but when I go to pee with an erection It appears to me smaller than my best size during masturbation.
Millions of times I just jerked off to see if I could get my most powerful erection back because my dick seemed to me smaller thank i was used to saw it, and obviously it ended with more and more relapses.
My biggest fear is when I have to have sex that it happens to me anyway, i.e. that my erection is not at my maximum, but thank God it has never happened when I have sex that arousal It’s too strong.

It’s a huge difference if your dick is 0,8 inch smaller than your best erection, I mean… Everyone knows the sizes of his own penis…and everyone notices right away if something goes wrong, by just looking at it. And than, for me I get paranoid and anxious that something is wrong, especially if I start measuring it out of scruple.

Your last lines they gave me a strong sense of confidence to get to reboot and achieve freedom from PMO.
Edging is my disease, you don’t know how many times it happened to me to watch p*rn (only with the intent to watch it) to turn me on and masturbate, then this thing turned into edging, more and more, always looking for a longer duration, it was a nightmare !!! I will do everything to make sure this detour never happens again .

1 Like

cmon dude you know you didn’t measure it.
Also stop obsessing over dick size. Fairly sure most people have it average.
I don’t think some woman told you that, and even if they do they’re lying to make you feel worse.
Just a load of bullshit that you brain is telling ya.

2 Likes

and people will keep saying I got an 8 or 9 inches dick. Tell you what? It’s an anomaly. Those are top 1% people of the top 1% people with some steroids injected into their dicks.

Never happened to me that a girl or someone else told me that I have a lil dick(for example in the shower of the gym or when I go playing football and take a shower after the match), and I am average (if the average is 5.5 inches), I think mine is a mental problem, I don’t think it’s a trivial matter, I don’t know if I can call it that but maybe it’s a disease, I should go for treatment?

just don’t give attention to it. Plain and simple.
And if someone has 13 cm, and you got 12 cm. It’s not a big deal. It’s good enough to do a job.
These are really trivial things that take the space in your brain.

I mean it’s not even like height. That would be a bit concerning. Or receding hairline. It’s dick size. If you aren’t there to have sex with someone who has fucked 100 different men, why should it be a problem?

4 Likes

Bro… It is not an issue…
I feel same thing…
When u go for pee…
It is not in 100% erected state…
So it will never look like your maximum size dick…

If i share my experience…
When i was fapping much…
I saw that my dick was always shrinked except when watching, reading some 18+ things or masturbating…

But i noticed that when i left that all…
My penis was getting better physically…
Now not always shrinked or a small one…
But is in a good shape …

I may agree that when its time to pee… Now i have a good size of dick but its not that size which is when it is 100% erected …

So in simple…
I can say that penis erection for peeing is not like one for sex…
It is never 100% erected so u can’t see that length…
So do not take any tention…
Its normal… There’s nothing…
Just u are overthinking…

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.