Do you really have what it takes to pull this off? you sure?

Days Completed
:365

Benefits : You know it

How did I battle the urges : Yoga yoga yoga

What was differenent this time :I was prepared

Today, looking back I tried to start no fap around 13 years before back but I wasn’t able to control for more than 2 days before then around 2.5 years back with the guide line and few support groups I started my journey seriously, but then I relapsed again and again for every 3 months I was devastated but was consoling my self that I was doing better than before, when I was leading this mediocre life I started exploring YOGA I searched for ways how to do no PMO through yoga then I found out yoga is all about enhancing ones life to ultimate level and no fap is compulsory in that. so now with the grace of the God I completed 1 years journey today.
looking back at the notes I had created, all the to dos and the don’t does all the depression notes and logs. all I get is TEARS, still wondering weather it’s a dream or reality.
so when I read the posts of people who are struggling I want to tell you all this, mark my words, re read it again and again ITS DEFINATELY GOING TO BE VERY VERY VERY HARD, IS GONNA TEST YOU IT’S GONNA BREAK YOU BADLY IN FACT VERY VERY BADLY, SOME TIMES YOU WILL EVEN FEEL LIKE GIVING UP ON YOUR LIFE BUT ONE THING IS VERY SURE THAT IS DEFINITELY WORTH IT.
one important thing just becouse some person crossed a 3-6 or 1 year mark that doesn’t mean that they get urges or they have become superhuman, they urges infact more than the beginers is just that they learn to control it and they had dealt with it for so long time they know what’s gonna come next, so they are playing with it now

11 Likes

Congratulations bro for this amazing journey.

2 Likes

Congratulations bro… Thanks for the motivation

2 Likes

Congrats bro for crossing a year! You are an inspiration to this community!! :fire: :100:

Can you please mention the Yogic postures/techniques/asanas you used ?
It will be a great help knowing that…

3 Likes

Thank you bro, I have learnt many yogic forms but the helped me more is inner engineering by isha foundation is a kriya yoga

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.