Do you have the guts to fucking change your life?

Your challenger here will not be others but you yourself. You are going to be challenged to get better everyday, improve everyday … even if only by 0.1%.
So, there are going to be some basic tasks that we all have to perform, which will include-

1. Daily Meditation
  2. Daily Exercise
  3. Daily Study for your course/ study for competitive exams
  4. Decreasing phone, computer, television, radio and internet usage (exception: when you use them for studies) .
  5. Work for skill upgradation everyday.

You can join the challenge anytime and anyday, and leave it on your own will. You know, you’d be fooling noone but you if you try to cheat or don’t maintain consistency. All in all, this challenge is simply about improving yourself everyday without comparing it with others.
Pattern would be like the following example:

Subject 17th Aug 18th Aug % imp
1.Meditation 10min 11 min 10%
2.Exercise 30 min 33 min 10%
3.Study 120 min 122 min 1%
  1. Media | 240 min | 210 min | 10%
  2. Skill | 40 min |44 min |10%

Shoutout to my champs @debellator, @The_integrous_one and others to join in , and maybe provide a better format for the challenge to kick off. It’ll start from tomorrow.

5 Likes

oh damn :fire:, seems a little hectic but I am ready to check in with meditating, exercising and reading, I am fairly consistent with first two but reading I have almost completely given up, wanna remake that habit.
Media wise I don’t have my mobile phone at all with me in work for every 14 days so it is already in control :joy:. Skill development, I have no idea what skill I’m gonna develop, sarkari babu attitude :rofl:.

2 Likes

I guess with the amount of work I have on laptop, I wonder how to decrease screen time.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.