Do the urges and nightfall decrease as time goes?

In The Last 37 Days Of Nofap I Have Had 3 Nightfall (First After 2 Days, Second One After 11 Days, Third One After 33 Days).
By Chance The More Time Passes, Nightfalls Will Occur Less Frequency? I Ask The Same Question Also For Urges…

And Then, Do You Think After So Many Years Of Semen Retention Is It Possible That Nightfalls Don’T Occur Anymore?

3 Likes

I am also waiting for people to answer this question!! :slightly_smiling_face: Yesterday i had nightfall, it’s so annoying and i feel sad because of my semen lose

3 Likes

Damn what don’t people understand that nightfall is going to happen no matter what if you don’t manually release.It is perfectly natural and healthy for this to happen.

You are only losing semen your body doesn’t need,it’s ok look up how much semen your body produces.What your body is going to let you have semen running wild all around your organs and blood?
If you hold a glass cup under the tap eventually its going to spill over if you don’t empty or drink it?Common guys bit of common sense with this stuff

5 Likes

Trying to stop nightfall is as stupid as holding in your poo.You will have health problems if you don’t ever release any semen.

3 Likes

Yeah, I agree, it’s an healthy and natural way that the body automatically expel the extra semen.
But what I was focus on were 2 things:

• is the Nightfalls will happen less frequently the further you go with a nofap streak?
  • is also the urges will be less powerful and will happen less frequently?

That’s was my focus.
Per as far as I am concerned, I am conscious and aware that these are two events that will occur forever but will happen less frequently or will always happen in the same way as the first ones weeks of fapping abstinence?

1 Like

My highest retention streak of no manual release is 48 days so i can only speak for what i have experienced, im not going to lie or give you false information. But Just logically speaking i don’t think nightfall will happen less frequently ,they would probably happen in the same pattern of days you are experiencing now,not sure how old you are but im 25, and i still experience nightfalls that’s for sure.Not sure if there is a age where they become less frequent or stop happening at all.And honestly i don’t think i would want them to stop.

Yes the urges do become less powerful aslong as your building mindset and discipline,as the weeks and months go by they are least powerful.
But…I have passed multiple urges on my longest streak’s with ease, and then out of nowhere you just get one so powerful that i have given in to them.I would say they become less frequent but more the 1 out of 10 you have become a very powerful one, that screws with your brain telling you “Come on its been ages you feel good now,it wont hurt your progress”

3 Likes

What if semen discharges whether in nightfalls or while peeing are like male version of female period? Maybe it’s purpose is to get rid of the unused sperm, like eggs in female? What do you ppl think?

1 Like

Just keep this discussion going something amazing happened last night that you would like to hear @zeus99
I was in the midst of having a nightfall while 95% asleep, and i could feel myself about to “release” but i have been doing kegels in the recent few days and was able to hold my pelvic floor muscle to stop myself from “releasing”.
Like i have said before i don’t usually stop these unless i don’t want to clean up the mess.But this is something that im going to practice and see if can control it every time now
I think kegels is something you would want to look into ,since your worried about nightfalls in the future. @zeus99 .
P.S. I wouldn’t give you any information that i haven’t experienced

2 Likes

I think that’s what nightfall’s are exactly for.

1 Like

they happen less frequently when your streak increases. This is my personal experience. As long as you are in this pursuit it will keep reducing. It can take 2-3 years but if you keep on it will definitely reduce.

3 Likes

@zeus99 There is no health issues with keeping in semen the body does get rid of it naturally,but also nightfalls are extremely healthy to.
Give this a read to broaden your education

1 Like

Thanks for your personal input
I reckon it just differs from person to person how sensitive they are to having wet dreams or not. Because im only on day 10 and have had two so far, and plenty in my whole life (Over 40+).And then i have friends who say they only have had 1 there whole life (There probably still masturbating everyday) but still 10 days with 2 is not out of the ordinary with me and not that high of a streak.

2 Likes

I have had a few long streaks. The longest one I had was around 210+ days. And I have got less wet dreams this time. In fact when I had my long streak going on I was wishing for a wet dream but it didn’t happen (it clears up the head when happens). I stayed for 20 days like that, wishing for one. I was too horny but was able to contain it, but when a stressful event happened that’s when I lost it.

3 Likes

This is what ive been saying :100: :100:

2 Likes

And when I relapsed I actually felt pain in my balls and when I relapsed again after it my tank was empty.
So much in contrast to when I had relapsed before after 30+ days. Back then I had relapsed 4 times in a row in one night before sleeping. And I didn’t break a sweat.

This time when I released felt like a very important part of me is lost. My body was extremely weak for a first few days.

2 Likes

Why do u want your urges to reduce or completely go away?
Remember how it all started, we felt the urges but were unaware about pon, masterbation and orgasm.
All we really wanted to do was to calm down our curiosity about female body.
We discovered pmo later as an alternative to s
x as we couldn’t find a female.

I think urges will remain as it’s a part of us. However, it will affect us less if we focus on other important things in our life.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.