Diary written in blood 🩸

I am ready.
but
I am planning to avoid this app for a month.
Idk is this a good idea, I want to come back in october when my streak will be similar like the last one.
I have to think about it, I do not know yet

1 Like

Thank you very much.
Now the situation is interesting. I dont have any urges but I “want” to relapse. I mean my brain wants it. I think I wont have any problems today, I will be lucid.

But today I have already reseted my timer.
After a long fight aganist my urges I lost and watched ■■■■ again then relapsed…
Understandable.

1 Like

Thank you very much guys, I apprecipate it. :saluting_face:

1 Like

Pyramid method?
What does it mean?
Reaching milestones like 1 week then 2 week and then a month?

2 Likes

Too proud?:sweat_smile:
(20 charachters)

2 Likes

I also want that ever since I crossed a week.
But writing down why I shouldn’t and discussing with myself and using convincing arguments is what helped me to keep standing and climbing up.
I warned you before that you should rely on knowledge more than willpower after your first week.
You still don’t have urges but want to fap? That’s prove that you are still more than a week streak. At least you’re on day 8.

Right now, just keep in mind that no matter how your brain tries to justify it, relapsing us never the right choice.

Your futur self will talk good about you right now or bad? It depends on the choice you make today.

2 Likes

In the first 14-15 days I did not have any urges at all. In the last 3 days the urges began and started to grown. Today it was extreme, and I was fighting for hours almost. And I lost it…
Sadly I cannot turn back time, I wish I would.
Loosing a streak is painful.

I got it, I have a lot of things to do, lot of things to learn, now I have several hobbies and I am very busy. But I am more stressful and more tired. For example, I will graduate this year, I have to learn such things I dont know and my knowledge is 0.

Yes this is my choice, and I want to first option. Talk good.

1 Like

I warned you, you want to leave? Leave.
You want to keep relapsing? Keep relapsing.
But if you regret this in the future, don’t blame me.
I wish I was next to you so I could punch you.
Cause in the future, you will say “If only someone punched me back then and woke me up!”

THIS IS SERIOUS DAMN IT!

I WILL ALSO GRADUATE THIS YEAR! I CHANGED SCHOOL SYSTEM FROM TUNISIAN TO FRENCH AND EVERYTHING IS NEW FOR ME! I WILL PARTICIPATE IN AN INTERNATIONAL PIANO COMPÉTITION! AND MANY OTHER IMPORTANT EVENTS TOO.

You aren’t a “particular case” there are people who go through similar or harder situations.

WAKE UP TO REALITY AND AWAKEN THE SEEKER I KNEW YESTERDAY!

2 Likes

I cannot rely on blockers, and in the first months is useless if you are busy (in my experience)
Does someone has any idea?
(I hope my english is correct and understandable, I will graduate from english too btw)

Great quote. True.

I switched school too, I do not know anybody, everything is stressful and new.

It is time to make this finally

2 Likes

Actions speak louder than words :fist_right::fist_left:
Let’s see what will you do :index_pointing_at_the_viewer:

3 Likes

That’s true. Now I give my best 10x.

2 Likes

I’m so sorry, I wasn’t there when you needed my help.
I relapsed too, i lost my highest streak (14 days) and then i lost my 5 days streak too but we can’t just give up like this.
So now just try to avoid triggering stuff and stay clean for at least 2 days then everything will be all right .
no edging…

2 Likes

Don’t do this!
it’s because you are ashamed for what have you done but i think staying away from this app is not good idea.
This thing happened with me too and seriously it will get worse.
I think its a trick of that demon to trap you and take you away from your weapons. This forum is your weapon…

4 Likes

No problem brother. Thanks for your reply.
Yes I will try, and the same for you.
Lets go along to the :top:

1 Like

I will not do this. Nobody recommend it.
I wanted to do because I hate to see my low streak after a relatively good high streak

1 Like

Today I did a workout.
In september I started to workout at home again, and countinue running

3 Likes

This is so true. We have enough knowledge and experience - not 0.
What additional knowledge or experience do we need than relapse harm us?

3 Likes

Yes this is true
When I wrote my knowledge is 0 I meant my math knowledge what I have to acquire.
I wrote about school things and study

2 Likes

Sorry bro :pray:
20 characters

1 Like