Diary written in blood 🩸

I tried to relapse today but I could not (I did not watched ■■■■ I just saw soft ■■■■)

2 Likes

Don’t do it…
(000009999000)

Hope you are reading the book and haven’t stopped.

I still reading the book but I am totally relapsed at the moment

No worries. Just don’t put the book down.

1 Like

I read
And I really hope it will change something

1 Like

Present situation : Day 4
-Today I had big urges
-Easy Peasy: 11th chapter

2 Likes

Once the book is finished it will have its miracle.

2 Likes

Relapsed after 4 days…

1 Like

Keep going and keep reading. Don’t worry about relapses for now. These are the last falls you will ever have. Once you finish the book, all this will be a history.

1 Like

I hope this will really work

1 Like

Never say ‘hope’. Always say I believe that this will work. When you believe in something it comes true. When you don’t it doesn’t matter how hard you work it will simply be eaten away by your doubts and fears of failure. So BELIEVE that this will come true and it will. I have lived my whole life so far on this theory and I will say that I haven’t regretted believing in myself even during my worst losses. I know I will catch up with the world on this side of the grave. I simply know because it is a FACT. It is a FACT because my belief in myself allows me to see future as if it is today’s reality. It is not that I have won when I have believed and failed when I doubted, but certainly with the help of belief I have won at places where my defeat was certain and because of some foolish doubts, I lost at places where I was sure to win. Doubt paralyses your body, mind and your faculties act under emergency. Believe allows you to take risks. Allows you to step ahead. Allows you to breathe, to live and to show a fist to the big bad world and say that they will never be able to match you in what you are an expert. Believe in your unique abilities, improve them, work on yourself and keep believing that whatever you do, will pay off. The World will then be right there for you to keep it in your pocket. I am not talking about a petty success of a Job or livelihood or a car, I am talking about making a Name of your own. Not just being a successful Human, but a Great Human. A Human which walks with his head held high and proud of what he is, satisfied with his goal of creation in this world and content that he is on the way to achieve it. Success is something that others decide for you. Greatness is an intrinsic value, it is achieved in mind, heart and soul before the body can acknowledge it with senses.

Aim at greatness and believe that you will be GREAT someday. So great, that world’s validation will mean nothing to you. You will be your own masterpiece and all day long you will not get tired of viewing yourself and praising the man you made out of what was given to you. A pinnacle of Greatness. Believe me, it will be YOU. :heart::fire:

1 Like

Thank you so much for your motivation letter.
I feel better and I belive in myself and in this community. :heart::white_check_mark::top:
Now my streak is 0 but my time has come.

1 Like

What the fuck…?
I relapsed today again…

Man, stop taking a relapse so hard on yourself. Just think it was a slip and keep reading the book. DON’T ABANDON THE BOOK. THE BOOK MUST BE FINISHED.

1 Like

Yes bro I read the book
I do not have much time for it now but I don’t stop reading

2 Likes

I see that you only wait for the right time to start. The truth is, all big things come from small beginnings. The seed of every habit is a single, tiny decision. But as that decision is repeated, a habit sprouts and grows stronger. Roots entrench themselves and branches grow. The task of breaking a bad habit is like uprooting a powerful
oak within us. And the task of building a good habit is like cultivating a delicate flower one day at a time. Don’t wait till the right moment, start now and not with words. Change your environment for it is the invisible hand that chapes the human behavior. Find the associations you have with this habit and avoid them. Surround yourself with good people that you love and remember. If you lose once, never miss twice.

You reached 17 days after daily relapses. That’s a powerful potential, my friend. Never lose hope.

Start again now and we wish you all the best of luck!

6 Likes

Thank you very much
Your words always motivate me.
This is my first day and I hope I will never break again. I know that I can grow and fight with this.
I love this community , let’s win together my friend :pray::heart:

3 Likes

Out of likes :heart:

That’s what friends are for :smile:

1 Like

I am afraid of the future . I do not want to relapse and fall back