Diary written in blood 🩸

Thanks for your words.
Yes my life has a lot of discomfort and I have to deal with it.
I have really busy weeks and I have to make this an advantage

2 Likes

Binocular have 2 types of mode : The Bot Mode :robot: and Saiyan Mode :fire:

Ask a question regarding any features of this forum or the app. He will turn to Bot mode answer you like a Chatgpt with examples and illustrations.

Tell him that you relapsed. He will turn into Saiyan mode and bitch you with examples and illustrations.

Both these mode don’t give a f about emotions ( Which I like it in a healthy way ) so beware before showing his emotions to him :joy:

( Random Thought : I wonder how will dating life gonna be . Jk , Choose someone like bulma)

5 Likes

I totally agree, good point.
One of the best motivators here

2 Likes

I don’t know what to say :joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Certainly! Binocular is a helpful tool in the rewire companion forum. He’s efforts for making people feel more comfortable and motivated are clear due to many factors.

Hmpf, was that supposed to be insulting. You say I’m arrogant I say damn right. That’s pride. Pride of the Saiyan I am.

Pride of the ultimate warrior race!

#Binocular

3 Likes

His dating life in a nutshell

Binocular gf : Baby , I don’t feel like going to gym. Lets cuddle.

Binocular ( Saiyan ) : What is a feeling ? Its just a stupid psychological excuse for a weak humans.On what criteria should I call you a True Saiyan or a True Muslim. I don’t want to sound gay , I would have rather dated Frieza than a wimp like you. Atleast he is a determined man even though he stands for a foolish cause. You should be inst—

Binocular gf - What is a rewirecompanion forum ?

Binocular ( Bot ) - Rewirecompanion forum is a website specifically for P addics which is used to motivate each other throughout the journey. For more information , refer my Official post in that site. Link below :point_down:

( @Binocular , I am just joking. Don’t take it seriously :joy: )

3 Likes

Your sense of humor is :top: :joy:

2 Likes

I relapsed 2 times today, one of the time is whit ■■■■. I feel pain phisically and mentally as well. Chaser effect hit me immediately.
I hope I can go through this and rebuild my streak.

1 Like

When I fall few times in the month of October, I was too self critical and went on to say I don’t deserve any kind of love and support.

At that time, @Binocular was pretty supportive and wasn’t this cold.

3 Likes
1 Like

900th reply

1 Like

I want this song in my head every fucking time when I feel an urge

1 Like

900 reply in this topic, and 1 year with this community and I havent managed to reach a month. Something has to change

1 Like

Relapsed 2 times today, I do not want to start again :unamused::roll_eyes:

Would you have ever reached even 14 days if that was your thinking at that time?

I would have never reached 76 days if I had this mentality.

1 Like

You are right. But when you relapsed your mentality always become like that

What matters is how quickly you realise how faulty that mentality is.

1 Like

I no that is not the good way of thinking…

I read Atomic Habits :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

Keep impoving at least 1% everyday.

1 Like