Diary written in blood 🩸

Okay let’s do 10 days without social media .
If I succeed i will do 30 days
Let’s do it

5 Likes

You are lucky man. Keep up the good work and you will be free forever.

Which anime do you watch?

4 Likes

Good method.
First small steps.

5 Likes

Day 23 :white_check_mark:

(20 charachters)

4 Likes

It is very hard to say but guys I relapsed.

I admit that I am loser I lost aganist urges. I have destroyed what I built.
It will be painful to climb this tree again from zero.

I watch soft ■■■■ in instagram reels.
Cure : I blocked Facebook and Instagram reels as well.

My streak was 23 days which is a new record for me.

5 Likes

Man the fact that you reached a new record means you made progress. ffs don’t relapse thinking why not because you recently broke your streak. It’s the biggest mistake no fappers do.
Here’s my experience of how much regret this mistake gives
:point_down:

3 Likes

Actually I watched almost every anime except hentai Now I am watching Bungou stray dog , Deadman wonderland and I planning to start watching one piece, bleach also Dragon ball long ago I finished Naruto :fox_face: whole series

1 Like

Brother Don’t be Depressed Think about did you ever Made that big streak the answer is no it’s your first time that you made that big streak Appreciate yourself that you controlled yourself for that much long and Believe in you that you can do it again Today I got Relapsed also on my 7th day but I am glad That I completed almost 7 days I can do it again I will made a new streak even bigger that this. :triumph:

1 Like

Brother Don’t be Depressed Think about did you ever Made that big streak the answer is no it’s your first time that you made that big streak Appreciate yourself that you controlled yourself for that much long and Believe in you that you can do it again Today I got Relapsed also on my 7th day but I am glad That I completed almost 7 days I can do it again I will made a new streak even bigger that this. :triumph: Best of luck to you too

2 Likes

It seems you have a lot of freetime bro
I recommend HxH

Yes you are right. I did a good job but I did a mistake too. Now I have to wait for 23 days🤣

That’s the spirit :clap:
(Joking)

Bro you still keep that bad mentality. Remember, what you say to yourself has an important impact on you.
Also, if I were you, I will check in day 23 tommorow cause you ain’t at the zero state. You can know with just logic that relapsing after 1 hour is not even close to be the same as relapsing after 23 days!
The first week will be a piece of cake if you recovered from the mentality of “I lost everything”. And guess what, this “day 1” you are currently in is not the same as before. The future “Day 7” like how you will count it is not the same as the old day 7. Relapsing is symptom, not a “lost everything”. It means that you still believed that you “need PMO”, that you are an addict struggling to abstain. This feeling that you are giving up something !
If you have read easy pesy without a passive reading mode, with beliving that you don’t need PMO you wouldn’t have slipped up.
Now do you want to go back relapsing day in and day out or would you cary on your progress?

GET THAT PHONE AWAY AND START WORKING. IF YOU WANT TO REPLY TO MY MESSAGE YOUR REPLY MUST BE ACTIONS.

2 Likes

I love your words bro, you are one of the best motivators, thanks.

I agree. I do not let chaser effect beats me, I made a good progress

1 Like

I was serious…

1 Like

Got it boss :saluting_face:
(20 charachters)

1 Like

Fear

Another relapse. I guess I have to delete instagram again

Believe your feelings!

1 Like

It seems it is an interesting movie.

I do not want to become a slave of chaser effect

1 Like

I had a wet dream
(20 charachters)

Guys chaser effect founded me. Reason social media soft ■■■■.

No instagram for 5 days first.