Diary of a Dad 👑

This is my time to take my life seriously. :crown:
I am a married man with two kids.
I am a Disability Support Worker currently.
I am looking to utilise my sexual energy to expand my income, strengthen my physical body, sharpen my mind and be an example for my two boys.

My previous best streak was 60 days (but my phone died, and I lost my account) I feel I have techniques and the mental fortitude to make this a life journey. Not even a streak. Just a complete lifestyle habit.

I will post whenever I get the chance. Follow my journey and may you be inspired as I share practical tips along the way.

I will refer to myself and you all as Kings. :crown:

I am on day 35, let’s begin.

8 Likes

Hey :wave:
Glad you are changing for yourself and for your loved ones !!

Having a strong WHY will push you further your limits!!

Keep grinding :crown:

1 Like

That’s amazing :fire::fire:. All the best for your journey ahead!!

1 Like

Thanks King :crown: everyday is a breaking of limits!

Good to see another aussie on here,im rooting for you 100%
Best of luck to you and your family :green_heart::green_heart:

1 Like

Thanks mate! :australia:
Likewise! I haven’t seen many on here… Have a good one!

1 Like

Day 36 -
Last night I was utterly exhausted. Was a full on day. Work with client for a 20km cycle, tidy house, school Mother’s Day Function, set up space for 80 people, did the pack up as well, did the kid pick up, made dinner, did the whole bedtime routine, and still finished house cleaning. I felt I was over the edge.
Had some decent urges for the first time in awhile. Insanely wanted to have s*x with my partner when they got home, but completely the wrong time to consider it. NEVER have intercourse when tired, you will not have the willpower and stamina to contain yourself.
Something I have learnt is, when you have an urge, calm yourself, go pee, release some tension. Massage your lower belly area helps.
Peace Kings :crown:

2 Likes

It must be extremely difficult to do everything and resist
Great job​:+1::+1:

1 Like

I think the fact my wife was tired anyways probably saved me. Which highlights the fact I still have a lot of internal work to do. What if she wasn’t so tired and wanted to have s*x. It might not have worked out so well. :sweat_smile:
It’s a sensitivity game, learning to be more in tune with my body. :pray:

1 Like

Been having some strong swings of aggression lately. If anyone has some tips around that would be appreciated.
The goal is to channel that energy as best as possible.
All the best Kings :crown:

Day 39
Unfortunately had a very heated argument with my wife the other night. It’s really playing with my mood and mental state. I don’t feel depressed, but I feel a layer of pent up aggression. I don’t feel motivated to workout, but I must, cause I think the lack of ability to hold so much testosterone is making me crazy.
I feel I really don’t have time for anyone’s bullshit. Even my client’s disposition at work irritated TF out of me. Felt like I am wasting my time, and it made me boil internally.
Anyways, I have tried to watch my diet, sleep well enough, drink water, and meditate. Today I put my energy into learning something about my superannuation and taxes, as well as preparing the garden bed for next crop of veggies. :laughing::seedling:

See you all at Day 40 Kings :crown:
Image is from a month ago

2 Likes

Sir, are you on monk mode !?

1 Like

I would definetely be a failing monk then, in terms of patience and empathy… haha :laughing: But nonetheless, it certainly feels like monk mode!

Note to self: 31st December 2025 = 1000 days and beyond. :dart:

U can do it my man
Be cool
Just remember why are u doing this

1 Like

Yes that’s wise bro. Thanks. :pray:

1 Like

So it’s Day 40 Champions! :dart:
I will be taking 5 days off at a time from now on. If I have any good insights, I’ll prepare something to share in another 5 days.
Big week ahead!
See you all at Day 45 Kings! :crown:

2 Likes

Thank you King for the Tip.