1 Like

5th Oct

1. Studying
  2. Going to sleep before/around 11 last night: Got late talking to friends
  3. :white_check_mark:Gayatri Mantra chanting before sleeping last night
  4. :white_check_mark:Visualisation
  5. :white_check_mark:Affirmations
  6. :white_check_mark:Workout: 20-25 min push workout
  7. Cold shower: Forgot to turn the knob to cold :sweat_smile:, yeah I start with hot water
  8. :white_check_mark:Reading easy way to mindfulness
  9. :white_check_mark:Reading Bhagavad Gita
  10. :white_check_mark:Prayer
  11. Detox till afternoon
  12. :white_check_mark:Evening meditation: 5 min
  13. :white_check_mark:Shutdown Ritual/planning for the next day
  14. :white_check_mark:Practising gratitude/gratitude journal

I slept late last night, but woke up almost around ususal time, worked out, did some dance, took a bath, forgot to turn water to cold :sweat_smile:, then had breakfast. After that I again spent most of the time on my phone talking to friends :sweat_smile:. In the afternoon after lunch went with my dad to Guru Ji’s Ashram, there was a Yajna and Prasad distribution because of completion of navratri and the occasion of Vijaya Dashmi (Dussehra), met a village friend there, we caught up well because we were there for quite some time, then went for some shopping with my dad, he had to buy some home appliances, watched some tv with family, we are watching two spiritual shows now a days one related to Lord Hanumana and other to Lord Krishna, both are nice, caught up with my habits mostly before and after dinner.
Some other thoughts, I didn’t study a single word today and yesterday, my mind has become complacent thinking that I’ll get selected in the interview I get, if I get selected all well but God forbid what if I don’t, I have to be prepared for that scenario as well so I shouldn’t give up on studies yet there’s still more than a month before results are announced that’s a lot of time, I should continue studies atleast do something everyday, keeping a condition that I’ll put a green tick on studies if I cross 4 hrs, I kept very simple tasks for tomorrow so that my mind doesn’t find it hard to start studying.
Damn wrote a lot for no reason :joy:, anyway I’ll sleep in sometime, goodnight.
One more thing, this is the first time I am feeling nice without focussing too much on day counter, and also I have one counter running so I can look at it whenever I want in long term just in case lol.
Oh and about meditation again did only 5 min but today I did in proper posture and all to enforce the habit.

9 Likes

Good night :sleeping:

1 Like

6th Oct

1. Studying
  2. :white_check_mark:Going to sleep before/around 11 last night
  6. :white_check_mark:Workout: 25 min pull workout
  7. :white_check_mark:Cold shower
  11. Detox till afternoon
  12. :white_check_mark:Evening meditation: 6 min better than 5 :joy:, but I need to take this more seriously.

Well habit one and 11 are dead. Regarding studies I finished bare minimum tasks that I kept rest did nothing, so almost negligible, about detox, man :sweat_smile:, when I woke up I remembered one of my friends has an interview today and that I forgot to wish him all the best so first thing I did after waking up was message him all the best for interview and guess what happened after that? I hot sucked in my mobile in wormhole of messages :joy:, I spent almost an hour straight on phone, then washed my face and had breakfast, switched on the tv, fantastic 4 was running on it, watched that, then worked out unusual time :sweat_smile:, also bathed just before lunch. In the afternoon watched some tv again, some english cooking show. Spent most of the evening talking to parents, also my new basketball arrived so spent some time practicing in the courtyard I wanted to go to play but my parents don’t want me to over exert yet because I recovered from illness recently so I’ll be waiting for few more days before starting to play. I again a couple of habits after dinner again unusual time :sweat_smile::joy:, phone is the issue, I am sticking with habits anyway but I tend to spend a lot of time on phone now a days talking to friends and that’s why everything I did was on unusual time, I should follow detox in morning so that I can finish most of my habits in morning and even get some studying done before lunch. I’ll put my phone on detox before sleeping today itself. My mind doesn’t want me to do that, it just wants to stay hopped up on dopamine from mobile whole day, but I am gonna do it anyway, I’ll chill after lunch rather than chilling whole day :joy:. Ok seeya.

7 Likes

7th Oct

1. Studying
  6. :white_check_mark:Workout: 25 min legs + core
  11. :white_check_mark:Detox till afternoon
  12. :white_check_mark:Evening meditation: 10 min

My mind now a days is like studies? No thanks :sweat_smile:, I decided to study for a test thar I have on 4tg November but when I started it I immediately had a thought in my mind, I made some calculations and concluded that the chances of selection are even higher in the next interview I am gonna give than the one I gave last week, though this one is not gonna be until December or so but still I should be preparing for that only than distracting myself towards other tests etc., I discussed this with my parents and they felt the same. So I’ll be starting preparing for it only, I had like 3 targets in my mind earlier that’s why I was finding it hard to study but now there’s only one and that is the upcoming interview, I believe I’ll find it easier to atleast start studying.
I’ll have to stay up a little late today as my uncle is coming and he’ll reach by 12 or so, I am gonna watch Marvel’s werewolf by night now, already excited :joy:.
Oh and I made maggi noodles today with tomatoes and onion and it was awesome, had it after more than two months. Now I am having milk with Bournvita :joy:, will sleep after greeting my uncle.

7 Likes

Man I really love it when family is All together :star_struck:. I am even existed for you :joy:

beerus-son-goku

I really love you buddy. Save some maggi noodles for me.

Have a great night! :sparkler::muscle::fire:

4 Likes

:joy::joy: thanks.

Have you ever had maggi? I think it’s specific to India.

Thanks.

2 Likes

No but judging by the name, it sounds tasty :joy:
Good night :blush:

2 Likes

Oh it is :joy:, you can ask any Indian about it.
Goodnight :v:

3 Likes

yeah it is tasty
not sure about healthy tho :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

goku-eating

2 Likes

Yeah if we add a lot of veggies to it, then it’s fine, otherwise not healthy.

2 Likes

8th Oct

1. Studying
  2. Going to sleep before/around 11 last night
  6. :white_check_mark:Workout: 30 min push day

I spent almost entire day with my uncle, after breakfast we went for a walk to see the land nearby that he has bought, we all had good talks throughout the day, had good food, im the evening we went on another walk, then we watched some tv, Indian Idol and Kapil Sharma show :joy:. That was my whole day, it was fun. I slept less last night because I slept late in order to greet him then I woke up on usual time because my body is getting used to it, now I’ll sleep, I feel like I really need to take good sleep now. Goodnight.

5 Likes

9th Oct

1. Studying
  6. :white_check_mark:Workout: 30 min pull day
  12. :white_check_mark:Evening meditation: 5 min

Today morning I spent time in my morning habits, practiced basketball for some time in courtyard, had some talks with family, spent some time on phone, my uncle had some work he came back in afternoon, we all were watching Avengers age of Ultron, though my uncle and parents spent most of the time talking rather than watching the movie :joy:, then in evening we did some pooja because it was Poornima and my parents observed a fast.
I had khichdi for both dinner and lunch :joy:, after that we went to drop off my uncle at the bus stand and bade him goodbye.
Now I need to start studying, my mom nagged me once today for using mobile :joy:, I was like damn am I really using that much mobile, then few minutes ago I was singing a song and she said I should be doing more pooja/praying​:sweat_smile::joy: because that’s what’s gonna help my interview results though I think that was because she has mostly heard me sing Bhajans recently and probably she thought I am distracted because I was singing a bollywood song :man_facepalming:, don’t know exactly what she thought but that’s how I interpreted it. I am not changing though, I pray in morning, read Gita, and even listen to Bhajans once in a while, but I don’t need to tell all this to her to prove a point :sweat_smile:, that’s not how this works.
Anyway now my uncle has gone, I chilled a lot, I should start studying seriously now, I need to take drastic measures else I’ll always keep shirking from studies.
Ok so what I think I can do is not using mobile until I complete 3 hours of studies tomorrow, that’s it, starting small, 3 hours is much better than zero. Will put a tick on studies when I achieve this.
I wanted to watch a show for some time before sleeping but I am afraid my mom’s gonna nag me again :rofl:. So I should probably be heading to sleep.

Oh and I have been having three full meals lately but I realised I don’t get enough walking and all to burn off all those calories here at home, so I am gonna shift to two meals, lunch and dinner tomorrow onwards, I’ll have just milk almonds and peanut butter for breakfast rather than a full meal. That’ll help me in studying too because I used to feel sleepy right after breakfast :rofl:, three meals were fine in college because there I only had classes in morning and I had to walk a lot, but it’s not a good option for home.

4 Likes

cat-kitten
reading-chazz

Good night anyway

no_words_homer_into_brush

3 Likes

You can rad my posts as a bedtime story :joy:, I make them like a story about my day.

1 Like

10th Oct

1. :white_check_mark:Studying: 3hrs 10 min
  6. :white_check_mark:Workout: 30 min legs + core
  11. :white_check_mark:Detox till lunch

Posting a little early today, because my phone was on detox till now so I thought of posting with a fresh mind.
Slept for good time last night, thesse days I am not keeping any alaram and waking up naturally, taking about 8.5-9 hours sleep most of the days.
After completing morning habits I just had milk almonds and peanut butter as decided rather than a full meal, after some time I felt hungry so had a snack, which is a mixture of rice flakes, peanuts and chana daal, roasted.
And I realised only bridge between me and studies was me not starting studies, today I decided I won’t use phone until completing 3 hours study so it was easier for me to sit and start studying, though I started at 12 pm where I could have easily started by 11, roamed here and there in that period and listened to songs.
But as I started studying it was very effective :fire:, a lot can be done even in three hours of deep work.
I thought of giving up after I completed about 2 hrs of studies, but I sat down and started studying and easily reached the target, and now the satisfaction :relieved:, all green ticks.
I watched a cooking show during dinner, called cake wars, the theme was to design a DC fighting scene on the cake, judges were top class bakers and two people from DC itself, winner’s cake was cut in a party for DC’s new headquarter opening and winner also earned 10k dollars, it was quite interesting.
I think that sums up my whole day, a good one.
Now I’ll check messages, have dinner and watch some TV with family.

4 Likes

Brother @The_integrous_one I was just messing with you :joy: Of course I read your beautiful and exiting stories, it’s like an anime series and every day is a beautiful episode about your day :blush:

1 Like

Cool ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

1 Like

you-are-the-coolest-alex

1 Like