[devansh] Diary of The Dead

I am 19 years old and for now my life is fckd, my concentration is fckd, goals, perseverance , dreams, habits , habitat, creativity, choices are all are fucked

I am dumb ,slow, dead brain , can’t comprehend simple things sometimes

I am fed up of living like this I want to change , though I said the same several times earlier to me . This time it will be same but with one commitment , I will not Stop :stop_sign::stop_sign::stop_sign::stop_sign::stop_sign::stop_sign::stop_sign::stop_sign::stop_sign::stop_sign::stop_sign::stop_sign::stop_sign::stop_sign::stop_sign::stop_sign::stop_sign::stop_sign::stop_sign:

Day 1

10 Likes

Don’t give uo brother its not too late make this year productive and be ruthless towards your urges beat them

6 Likes

Too late? The year has just started 3 days ago

4 Likes

I m replying his statement the way he said i am 19 and i fucked up everything in that response i said its not to late you are just 19 first read the complete above paragraph then give your comments mate

3 Likes

In that case there wasn’t any need to add the term “year”.
You could have said it’s not too late to change your life for the better.
Why mention the year.

1 Like

Ok sorry my bad :joy:.

Day went without urges, not much excited due to previous failures but I’ll try my best.
Wasn’t able to study much but i did my part for today

1 Like

Bro thankyou for these beautiful lines of hope
+1 who believes in me
Total people who believe in me = 1

I don’t believe myself :pensive:

1 Like

Dude, give it some time. Nofap works. But it won’t give you powers instantly. However, when the powers start manifesting, you will start believing in yourself and you will change your self-talk and inner monologues.

I also believe in you. But the most important thing is for you to believe in yourself. You can and you have the power. It’s inside you and has always been. Grasp it.

1 Like

Thanks for helpful insights
Total person who believe in me =2

I had some urges and even After being alone today at Home i didn’t did PMO. The keys was i didn’t thought about PMO not even subconsciously. I don’t know why though I am serious PMO addict

This is my life and its ending one minute at a time

• Fight club

Death ho gyi guys
Necromancer ban gya hun😭

1 Like

1 Like

DAY 1

1 Like

Day 2