[devansh] Diary of The Dead

I am 19 years old and for now my life is fckd, my concentration is fckd, goals, perseverance , dreams, habits , habitat, creativity, choices are all are fucked

I am dumb ,slow, dead brain , canโ€™t comprehend simple things sometimes

I am fed up of living like this I want to change , though I said the same several times earlier to me . This time it will be same but with one commitment , I will not Stop :stop_sign::stop_sign::stop_sign::stop_sign::stop_sign::stop_sign::stop_sign::stop_sign::stop_sign::stop_sign::stop_sign::stop_sign::stop_sign::stop_sign::stop_sign::stop_sign::stop_sign::stop_sign::stop_sign:

Day 1

10 Likes

Donโ€™t give uo brother its not too late make this year productive and be ruthless towards your urges beat them

6 Likes

Too late? The year has just started 3 days ago

4 Likes

I m replying his statement the way he said i am 19 and i fucked up everything in that response i said its not to late you are just 19 first read the complete above paragraph then give your comments mate

3 Likes

In that case there wasnโ€™t any need to add the term โ€œyearโ€.
You could have said itโ€™s not too late to change your life for the better.
Why mention the year.

1 Like

Ok sorry my bad :joy:.
โ€ฆ

Day went without urges, not much excited due to previous failures but Iโ€™ll try my best.
Wasnโ€™t able to study much but i did my part for today

1 Like

Bro thankyou for these beautiful lines of hope
+1 who believes in me
Total people who believe in me = 1

I donโ€™t believe myself :pensive:

1 Like

Dude, give it some time. Nofap works. But it wonโ€™t give you powers instantly. However, when the powers start manifesting, you will start believing in yourself and you will change your self-talk and inner monologues.

I also believe in you. But the most important thing is for you to believe in yourself. You can and you have the power. Itโ€™s inside you and has always been. Grasp it.

1 Like

Thanks for helpful insights
Total person who believe in me =2

I had some urges and even After being alone today at Home i didnโ€™t did PMO. The keys was i didnโ€™t thought about PMO not even subconsciously. I donโ€™t know why though I am serious PMO addict

This is my life and its ending one minute at a time

• Fight club

Death ho gyi guys
Necromancer ban gya hun๐Ÿ˜ญ

1 Like

1 Like

DAY 1

1 Like

Day 2