Destroy PMO December Challenge. {GROUP closed}

16 Likes

We have to update our streak after a week or no ?

1 Like

My code zw5ud1 please add meeā€‹:pray::pray::pray::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Guys keep going forward, do not look back. When you feel urges come here on the group. Follow the tips given in post 1 in case you feel urges. Letā€™s do this together.

4 Likes

Just look how excited the atmosphere has become!!
Truely marvellous! I can see spark in everyone else here

7 Likes

This video gave me chills
Thank you so much:) Iā€™m not gonna lie, it has been a hard journey especially past few days but I managed to hold on. ONTO THE NNN!

3 Likes

Sharing code - nl5hbi

Current streak - 33 days
Highest streak - 180 days
Age - 23
Gender - M
Location - EUšŸš©

I am back in honour of @resurgent, a great man who helped me and hundreds of people in this forum with his amazing challenges
Aiming 1000days

1 Like

Hey great warriors even you think that you didnā€™t do anything , bowl shit ā€¦ Believe in yourself men think about your day how can you lead it to the most power to feel yourself in the highest .
@mahesh I came back and big thanks for your engagement , I update my streak on the scoreboard :blush::raised_hand: .

3 Likes

Iā€™m here again bro,
Letā€™s hope that this time it turns out for the better. Wish a successful NNN to you brother.

Sharing code - sxtu6b

Current streak - 8 days
Highest streak - 8 days
Age - 17
Gender - M
Location - BangladeshšŸ‡§šŸ‡©

1 Like

Please add meeee :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

zw5ud1 my code please add me

#NNN
So it beginsā€¦
All the best guys and gals! Letā€™s show this PMO whoā€™s boss! Letā€™s make the fappers regret not stopping fapping! Letā€™s reach new heights!

LETS. FREAKING. DO. THIS.

3 Likes

Yā€™all donā€™t have to reply to this. Leave this on read. Pop a like if you agree. But keep this image in mind. This is how others will see us if we do it, even worse, this is how we will see ourselves. The ultimate challenge of a NoFapper. This is supposed to be easy af for us. We are not making a sacrifice or letting anything go. We are not losing anything at all.

If you relapse during NNN as a NoFapper, this :point_up: is the punishment.

I hope none of us would need to put this image anywhere. Not just hope for it guys,

Do.

12 Likes

Hi friendsā€¦
These few days were really hard when you see yourself not going above 12 days streak and you take part in NNN CHALLENGE for a complete 30 daysā€¦

So I was having urgesā€¦and a lot of day dreamingā€¦and there came the time when you are fed up with all this and you want to give up willinglyā€¦

Generally I day dream about being social ā€¦ (talking with friends, and giving them advices and all, and impressing others, and achieving things far from my real lifeā€¦) and a lot of time is wasted in this and you lack concentration and focus etcā€¦some one told me this is MALADAPTIVE DAYDREAMING.

SO I found a new effective solution for me ā€¦Once I was on a 33 day streak, most happy days of my life. I was most social and most impressive. In the whole class I made my different image. Many girls tried to interact with me and I did not objectify any of themā€¦ all my friends were highly impressed and some had become jealous.

I reminded my self of all these things and said that my all daydreaming could become reality only by doing no pmoā€¦
I have become stronger and controlled all my urgesā€¦

Stay sharpā€‹:pray::pray:

4 Likes

Sharing code - wof882
Current streak - 132 days
Highest streak - 132 days
Age - 18
Gender - male
Location - India

@Mahesh27_03 Add me in No Nut November challenge

@adhithi02 you should consider this challenge, NNN is the perfect time to start! :smile:

2 Likes

@Dean_Ambrose @Markose @Kaizen guys please update and put yourself under right category.

@Rajesh8699 @Themetaleye @SAMURAI guys now you can add your name under new entries.

@sakshi11 i am sorry i couldnt respond on time as my kkeyboard is doing shortcuts instead typing. m usingh on screen keyb. . its nice to see even girls here. may krsna bless you behen. you need to enter details as per post and then add your name under new entries.

1 Like

Hey, What is a coomer?

A fapper. One who cooms (cums by himself). A miserable living wretch who has accepted pmoing daily as his normal.

Basically whatever we on this forum are trying never to be.

4 Likes