Destroy PMO December Challenge. {GROUP closed}

Whatā€™s that??? NNN???

2 Likes

@Mahesh27_03 remove my name. I have lost again after 24 days. I did everything I could this time yet I failed again :sob:
I reduced my phone usage, stopped scrolling for timepass, Wrote my goals but again I have to start the journey.
I wonā€™t reach 100 days on Dec 31st now.
I have tears in my eyes seeing it 0.

2 Likes

No Nut November is the full form

3 Likes

You lose, only when the chaser effect gets you. If you conquer the chaser effect, that will be a victory for u

4 Likes

Thank you. Yeah Iā€™m ready too. October and November. It will be fun

3 Likes

@Mahesh27_03 bro i relapsed, i am fully prepared for NNN

2 Likes

Heā€™s just 22 days away from his target of 1000 days
In this year itself he will have achieved the highest streak used here. And what are we doing??

2 Likes

In the most ideal state, I wish I could be among the smartest people in the world. Guess what? Iā€™m going for it. I donā€™t know if I will pass or I will fail (well the chance that Iā€™ll fail is quite high), Iā€™m going to give my best now. I will retain my semen and I will channelize all that energy to boost my intellect. It will hurt, but in the end it will be worth.:relieved:

2 Likes

Hey , you @nofapstar123 @Nep_12
be sure that this pain should have an end try to think outloud and to yourslef , donā€™t get depressed @Nep_12 to gain or fail because you are here to gain ā€¦ yaaaah man ā€¦

I know that you will and thatā€™s good @nep that you get the point that you will try and never give up .

3 Likes

Fear of pain canā€™t take you far
You have to fall in love with your sufferings
Thatā€™s the only way.
But I guess youā€™re right, it has to end

3 Likes

That relapse hasnt affected me anyway,
My confiedence and motivation is the same thats why im not worrying about that relapsešŸ˜‡

4 Likes

Hoooy hoooy :smile::smile: I like that :wink::muscle:
Here you are man :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Guys
I want to confess
Iā€™ve done something I shouldnā€™t have
Iā€™m feeling like shit rn. I edged.
Iā€™ve done everything before ejaculation. My conscience got me and then I walked out of the room. I had a quarrel with someone and I was having no way out. Should I consider it a relapse?
I will be out of the game if that is. Please let me know

2 Likes

Edging is really bad! It depends on person to person did you edged until you feel the orgasm before ejaculation. Then I might consider it as a relapse. But edging by most people is not as relapse now it totally depend on you if you feel sad and your benefits and motivation has fade away then you should consider it otherwise try your best not to do it again. I try to edge sometimes when I have a high streak but edging eventually leads to masturbate and ejaculate.

I too when I edged asked that the exact same question is it a relapse or not , but the real answer is no !

But there I found out something shocking after which I am afraid of edging. It has some serious bad effects:

The semen which didnā€™t come out of your penis remains inside it and if it remains there for long time itā€™s a waste and it become something which is not good for your sexual life. Many bad effects arise due to this.

Avoid as much as you can when I edged I end up relapsing.
Be careful and stay strong
Greatness is coming for us!

4 Likes

I just edged. But this time the experience was totally different. I didnt got excited or an erection but got irritated. Even nudes didnt gave me erection ? Is that Normal and OK?

1 Like

Iā€™m out guys
Iā€™ve made a big mistake
Iā€™m sorry I couldnā€™t keep up
I couldnā€™t break my highest streak again.
I guess I was overconfident. This is my lesson. Will have to do some serious self analysis now. Ruined my discipline, workout, studies and everything with it. Feeling weak af now. Iā€™m sorry guys. Iā€™m really sorry. On the contrary - that day when I edged, my fluid was stuck in the middle. Iā€™m glad it is out. I stayed extremely horny for 3 days altogether after that. I had screwed up then and there itself. This is a big lesson.

1 Like

Hey @Karan050 Update your streak

1 Like

I have updated @Mahesh27_03

1 Like

Hey guys , I want to tell you that I will be offline till the end of this month of october , no technologies , or taking photos ,no smart phones ā€¦ I donā€™t quit this challenge , or want to stop , absolutely nooo , I will came back for , never give up ā€¦ I just want to act the peace without hoping only .

:smirk::wink: I WILL CAME BACK SOON ā€¦ AND SO STRONGER

SHOW YOUR BEST WARRIORS .
SHOW YOUR NO FAP IN EVERY SINGLE MOMENET ā€¦
YOU WILL NEVER QUIT ā€¦ THIS IS WILL BE IN YOUR BLOOD , FOCUS ON IT IN YOUR BRAIN .
NOO & NOO & NOOOO ā€¦
DO IT WITH YOUR ORKESTRAAA SOUND :sweat_smile::wink::+1:

I WILL CAME BACK .

5 Likes

@Mahesh27_03
Count me in for No nut November

Sharing code-a5ssyg
Current streak -0 days
Highest streak-15 days
Age - 16
Gender -M

1 Like