Derek's Inner Journey [18M]🧘🏻‍♂️

Day 3:

-Hard work today! Spreading gravel to make a trailhead parking lot, proud of my work.

-Went back to the house and made some lunch, I’m re-trying vegetarianism (used to be in middle school.)

-Went to MMA class and had a great time, felt pretty good.

-Came back and made dinner, showered, went to bed around 11:15.

2 Likes

Day 4: 9/10

-Had a good workday, kind of boring.

-Ate very healthy, went to MMA class and hurt my foot a little.

-Showered, journaled, texted my gf and went to bed around 11:30.

2 Likes

Day 5: :star::star:

-Feels nice knowing I haven’t looked at p in this long.

-My day’s are getting more hectic, work and MMA keep leaving me little room for anything else. I need to manage my time better.

-Get back on track.

2 Likes

Day 6: :star::star::star::star::star:

-Good, short day of work.

-We had a small Halloween party and I ate some great pizza.

-Came home early and had plenty of time to read, play cornet, journal. Went to bed at 10:35, feeling great.

2 Likes

Day 7: :star::star::star::star::star:
-Good time at work, we didn’t do much but it was nice outside. Wrestled a lot with the other guys during lunch.
-Went back to the house and ate some dinner, I think my vegetarian diet is helping me with NoFap. I feel energetic, I feel happy all the time.
-Went to jiu-jitsu class and it was only me and 2 other guys, we’re all beginners but worked on techniques and things.
-Came home and ate a snack, went to bed around 11:00.

1 Like

Day 8: Morning

-I peeked, and I edged. What saved me was my many ad-blockers and terrible phone service, I barely saw anything.

-Today is a high-alert day, I need to avoid triggers and get myself back into flow.

1 Like

Great consciousness around this…a high alert day. Once you’ve slipped a little is so much easier to say screw it and let yourself roll down the slide/hill, but regaining your footing and continuing up the path is a true rewire moment! Thank goodness for the safeguards set and the strength you’ve built over several days without peeking before. Deep breaths, recommit mentally and physically, you got this! :muscle:

2 Likes

I hope we are winning with great force. We are men, we are strong! A hug to all.

3 Likes

Hey guys. I found this on the internet, why do you think it works?
https://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/azA6XZZ_460swp.webp

2 Likes

Day 9: :star::star::star:
-Struggled with two instances of edging. Overpowered them but ended up over-indulging in unhealthy foods as a result.
-Had a good morning run, and a fun Sunday service/lunch at the Buddhist temple.
-For the rest of the day though, I didn’t feel like myself.

2 Likes

@Derek38
Wow :star_struck: don’t stop brother you can do it

2 Likes

Day 10: :star::star:
-Edged again! STOP!:stop_sign:
-I refuse to release, I refuse to PMO. No peeking, no edging.
-Had a pretty boring day.

2 Likes

Good job making it through a boring day. Even if with a couple wounds, you were victorious. Rest, heal, and rise! Lol that sounded so dramatic. Looking for 5 stars for you tomorrow bro.

2 Likes

Day 11: :star::star::star::star:
-This was a pretty good day, telling myself to keep it 5 stars made me feel positive and determined.
-Went to sleep a little too late.

3 Likes

:100::100::100::100: You doubled your stars! Here’s to a great rest of the week and mentally prepping to get through the weekend :muscle:

3 Likes

Wow brother 11 days! That’s pretty decent!

2 Likes

Day 13: :star2: (Five)
-Lots of hard work today, spent almost all day outside.
-I feel amazing, some urges but I managed to fight them. I have an accessible way to watch p on my phone (through some unfixable glitch in my blocker), so the resistance will need to strengthen.
-I learned that I can do one-arm push-ups!

2 Likes

Hoping to actually get through NNN finally.

2 Likes

14 to 0, I’ve fallen again and I don’t feel great right now. What happened was I used the glitch in my phone and relapsed in the bathroom. I was triggered by the cues of the bathroom door locking, being alone. I need to remember this as I attempt to rise again. It feels so redundant to say this time will be different, but I want to try.

2 Likes

Taking a hiatus. Wishing everyone all the best this November. Remember to fill your time with meaningful things, don’t waste your time here on Earth!

2 Likes