Depression due to Masturbation and ****

I’m masturbating from almost 6-8 years and still going. Sometimes 2-3 times a day and sometimes daily. It’s not due to watching **** but I feel urge. If I don’t feel urge then also I masturbate to fulfill my addiction. I’m very much depressed. I have 3 months off from university. I don’t know where to spend these days. I only use Mobile.

Suggest me how can I quit this addiction and how can I form healthy habits.
Also suggest me some healthy habits and how to stick to them.

4 Likes
3 Likes

Daily spend at least 1 hour in temple
Do mourning walk
Sleep early
Don’t use mobile for at least 2 hours before going to bed and after waking up
Delete social media

3 Likes

There is only hack in real life instead of just motivations and all stuff

Control your brain, control your body.
Don’t let your brain control your body.
Have your life in your hands. Don’t let your addicted brain take your big decisions.

Everything you want or need, is in that brain.
You control it , you win everytime.
It controls you, you fail everytime.

4 Likes

1.Play games (online like pubg,cod,rdr,csgo, tekken,etc ofline like football, badminton, cricket,etc)
2.exercise (10 to 50 push up, 10 to 50 sir up,10 to 50 crunches and cycle crunches,10 to 20 pull ups,10 to 20 second plank etc) you can extend
3.run (5km to 10km)you can extend
4.study for exams for 1 to 6 hours
6.read books like The ■■■■ circuit and Your brain on ■■■■ etc.
7.say this phrase - NO MATER HOW HARD THE DEFEAT IS THE WAR IS NOT OVER UNTIL I AM VICTORIOUS.
Keep moving forward warrior

5 Likes

Do you masturbate at a same time daily ? It is the cue for masturbation. Change the time by 1 hour± in your clock. :blush:

I mean if you masturbate at 10 pm daily, when your clock rang 10 pm change it to 9 or 11 pm.

Let me ask you some questions that might seem rude for you but can help you improve your situation.

Why are you depressed ?
Do you have any solid reason to stay depressed forever or to heal the depression ?
When did you understand that you are depressed ?
What do you do when you feel depressed ? Do you feel depressed always ?

Do you feel depressed when you use mobile or do you feel depressed when you are stay away from mobile ?

It’s a masturbation addiction ? You are masturbating without ■■■■, right ? Try to quit at least for 1 minute when you feel urge or whatever. Increase this duration. Tell yourself what will happen if I won’t play with my soldier.

5 Likes

I will try this In Sha Allah

1 Like

Feel that can’t live without social media. Nothing to do other than this.

I always find it difficult.

1 Like

Gets bored of playing games.
Can’t focus on studies only bcz of this otherwise I was in Top 5 but now in Top 15.

1 Like

Not at same time but mostly before sleeping in bed.
Depressed bcz my health is getting down, relations down, mood down, always tired.
When i use Mobile, i think that I’m wasting time but can’t focus on study also and use Mobile again and again and also masturbate.

1 Like

You need to find a solid reason to quit it
If you can’t then the distractions will control you
When you masturbate at least think of the consequences of it. The best way to quit it to find another addiction.

1 Like

Read the book EasyPeasy. It will aid your condition. I will send the link. Read it and you will never need to go back again. Although it is for ■■■■ addiction, you will be aided in Masturbation addiction as well.

https://easypeasymethod.org/

1 Like

Suggest something which I should adopt

1 Like

I will have a read of it In Sha Allah

1 Like

It can be anything
In my case I made a bad habbit which is smocking
I wouldn’t prefer it
Watching web series is a very good addiction for you
You would’ve thought what I am talking about is
making another bad habbit but this is true if you adopt a good habbit like gym or study this will hardly become an addiction it’s very rare
Bad habbits always win against good habits
But if your bad habbit is something like fapping
It will always be Almighty
There’s a saying " Only poison can cut poison "
But some herb and medicine can cut it also
But it will be a slow process

I am telling you fact because good things hardly became addiction, if you want to , reading novel is a good addiction
In my 3 to 4 years of fapping i used to fap daily twice but now I fap twice a month
I want to quit completely that’s why I am here
And i also quit smocking , you just have to break ties with the friends you have been smocking trist me
I am telling you my journey because I am telling you that you can quit it too

1 Like

Hey bro, don’t think that pmo is the only reason of your depression. Focus on improvement too. Read this post!

Thank you so much for your answers :yellow_heart:

Loved it :sparkles: I will try all this

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.