Delete my account...Bye!

@Taher
@admins
@debellator
Please delete my account as i have decided to stop day counting on Nofap as it is getting toxic.

1 Like

Are you sure you want to delete your account?

2 Likes

Bro he has created and deleted a million accounts till date. He justifies that by saying he has OCD

5 Likes

No but I have OCD like bro :skull:. I’m joking nothing mean is meant.

Also tiktok: :rage:.

3 Likes

Hmmm
That makes it clear to me
What does he mean by no fap is getting toxic ?

3 Likes

Yes brother,please delete my account as I no longer want to obsess over day counting in Nofap rather i wanna focus on other self improvement areas

1 Like

Actually I will still do Nofap but without day counting

4 Likes

I am doing nofap without counting days
I don’t need to leave the forum for that .
My diary and forum helps me in self improvement by journaling , support - advices and detox .
Depends on your mindset

4 Likes

You should not count days then, just read and engage in various topics shared by other users. The problem is lack of interaction, I believe if you will openly discuss things with the community here, it will surely going to help. I agree counting days slightly increases the chances that you will relapse soon, its like reminding you havent done it for this long time. From my own experience I can tell you in the beginning of January (thats when i joined this app or say discovered on my own) my highest streak was of 5 days(which i could never really achieve in the past) and that too with minute to low interaction in this community, then I relapsed again and again with 1 or 2 days max streak, now I have started again. I making few post here and also reading what others have shared, giving my 2 cents here and there and ya also taking initiative finding people who are looking for accountability partner, once you have someone it feels like someone is now finally wathcing over you and counting on you. Once you have an accountability partner, then its no more a personal thing its a common goal then. But anyways whatever your final decision is, good luck. :+1:

2 Likes

Yes i totally agree with you

1 Like

Bro, is there any possibilities of getting the account deleted ? I also wants to get it deleted and continue the journey

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.