✈ Defence Squadron (challenge)

@keats may you please give a choice for another fighter want to join this challenge swap my place .

Hey @NhTbH, challenge will be over this weekend so not adding anymore fighters.

1 Like

Ook , All right … :+1::+1:

Sector 1 Combat Report

Over at Kinnaird Station, Flight Lt. @Sasuke shot down 9 bombers @saksham3 - 8 and @GOVIND-19 - 12. Thats the stuff, chaps. We got them on the run!

Over at Hadleigh Downes Flight Lt. @Strong_one shot down 11 enemy aircraft @rewire_user, on a roll, took down 14 and @Evolved - 8.

Flying Officer @RaZat’s starboard engine went up in the flames, throwing him into a steep dive, but he was able to bail out in time and made his way back to base.

Nine enemy aircraft got past his airspace causing 7,000 causalities to the district.

Overall 62 bombers were shot down attempting to break our defenses.

Another excellent job, men! Your country salutes you!

7 Likes

Promotions

Congratulations @saksham3 @rewire_user and @Evolved, you have all been promoted to the rank of Flight Lieutenant.

Well done, men!

5 Likes

Just a reminder for…

@sam133
@randomguy25121980
@GOVIND-19
@rewire_user
@Njdrna
@NhTbH

5 Likes

Done bro

ezgif.com-gif-maker (20)

1 Like

Solider @Keats I didn’t relapsed and there is nothing happened wrong if you found that zero , this because I uninstall the app… and you will find that there are difference in days between days between yesterday and today because I am not sure exactly about where I was I remember only the badge , I thought that this streak will not lose even log in for another time , Now I install it again (i want to take a note about an exact past streak , but I found the opposite and appear this truth that when you uninstall your streak go but other things still be so thank God that nothing go on only the streak ) and I manage it about my last memory about the last badge I took , so I think about my case and because I will uninstall it again so I think
I will take red mark or I don’t know
But I don’t know how I update to put this green or red point , i dodn’t fond that pencil to update …
I have to be clear

3 Likes

Hey bro @NhTbH. Go to the reset your streak area and enter the date and time of your last relapse, so you’ll get back to your current count. This happened to me a while ago :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

why am not in the list?

Looks like you are, @RaZat, I see a checkmark next to your name on the original post

Also @NhTbH I understand, friend. Do you want me to add a checkmark next to your name as well to be included in the awards?

1 Like

Sector 2 Combat Report

Over at Chesterfleur, Flying Officer @sam133 shot down 8 bombers and Officer @Njdrna downed 11 with some impressive marksmanship.

Tragically, Officer Cadet @Gokeen was hit in his fuel tank forcing him to land. 8 bombers got past him and completely obliterated the district.

Chesterfleur is no more…

Over at East Burghlow Flight Lt. @ADI1221 shot down 10 bombers, @ysub - 11, and @loser12, in a masterclass performance destroyed 16!

Thats the stuff, gentlemen!

Overall, 56 bombers were shot down trying to infiltrate this Sector.

We were sad to lose a district but Fighter Command knows you all did your best.

4 Likes

Promotions

Congratulations @Njdrna and @loser12, you have both been promoted to the rank of Flight Lieutenant.

Well earned and excellent work, gentlemen!

4 Likes

(post deleted by author)

When will this challange end @Keats

1 Like

Sector 3 Combat Report

Over at Fairencourt Flying Officer @JonSnow001 shot down 7 bombers and @NOTTODAYRITIK downed 10 with some excellent shooting.

Well done, men!

At East Burghlow Flying Officer @randomguy25121980 took down 7 bombers trying to break through, Officer @WalKir shot down 8 @HealingSpade - 8 and @NhTbH 7.

Overall 47 bombers were destroyed.

Not a single bomber got through!

Another complete shutout for this Sector. What a finish, gentlemen. The enemy are down!

b86b1fd6d760b6cb101d91b803b2aca9

4 Likes

Promotions

Congratulations @JonSnow001, @randomguy25121980 and @NhTbH, you all been promoted to the rank of Flight Lieutenant.

Excellent work, gentlemen.

3 Likes

20210801_201039

The Triple X Alliance of PMO has called a full retreat from our borders, airmen.

Victory, is ours!

We destroyed 1,343 enemy aircraft before they finally accepted that they were no match to our NAF.

WELL DONE ALL AIRMEN WHO MADE IT THROUGH AND DID YOUR DUTY TO THE VERY END.

8 Likes

1st Award Ceremony

The best defended sector was Sector 3 which is made up of districts Fairencourt and Suthernby Square.

Congratulations:

Flight Lt. @JonSnow001
Flight Lt. @randomguy25121980
Flight Lt. @HealingSpade
Flight Lt. @NhTbH
Flight Lt. @WalKir

You have all been promoted to the rank of Squadron Leader for your excellent defense of this Sector.

The overall best fighter in this Sector was Flight Lt. @NOTTODAYRITIK who has now been promoted to the rank of Wing Commander and awarded the Destinguished Flying Medal in recognition of conspicuous gallantry during active operations against the enemy :medal_military:

7 Likes

2nd Award Ceremony

The best defended district was Suthernby Square

Congratulations:

Squadron Ldr. @randomguy25121980
Squadron Ldr. @NhTbH
Squadron Ldr. @WalKir

You have all been promoted further to the rank of Wing Commander for your exemplary defense.

The overall best defender of the district was Squadron Ldr. @HealingSpade, who has also now been promoted to the rank of Wing Commander and awarded the Distinguished Flying Medal in recognition of conspicuous gallantry during active operations against the enemy :medal_military:

4 Likes