Deep's diary : To become a better version of myself

I am creating this diary to keep a record of my daily routine here. I will update daily before sleep . The main intention is to become a better version of myself daily and to bring a certain level of discipline in my life.

9 Likes

Day 1 here

Woke up at 7am

Cold shower

Attended Online classes

Gone out for a walk

20 mins Workout (Beginner) :sweat_smile:

Did Stretching excercises

Read easy peasy book 2 chapters

Gone out for a evening walk.

No junk food today :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Will sleep now.

Overall the day was good. No urges today.

Good night everyone :smiley:

5 Likes

2nd day

Woke up at 7.30am

Cold shower

Online classes

20 mins Workout

Stretching excercises

Easy peasy 3 chapters

Will sleep now.

Moderate urges today but the day was overall nice.

Good night everyone :smiley:

1 Like

I am curious, what’s the target you have set for yourself bro?

1 Like

Friend of mine u shall not cut down ur usage u should just kill it i really said this to many people but i will again u must try the easy peasy way it saved my life easy peasy is a online book about quitting pmo it really is helpfull its painless and requires no willpower to be able to win the war with pmo i hope u check it out

1 Like

Target is 90 days brother.

I am currently reading that book only bro.

Okay.I would like to see your strike to improve. Can we have a challenge for 45 days?
Today is 22ndJan 2021
End Date: 8 March 2021

1 Like

Done bro. Challenge accepted.

1 Like

Gl im sure it will help u

1 Like

Day 3

Woke up at 7.30am

Cold shower

Online classes

Workout

Stretching excercises

Skipping

Continued easy peasy book.

Will sleep after some time

Today, there were some urges in evening. But I managed to distract myself.

Good night :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you. One mistake either from your side/mine challenge going to end
I am not sure whether I can motivate you or not but I would like you to complete this challenge. Not to prove anyone but for yourself. I remember I’ve added you in the initial days dec2020 I joined. I would like your strike to up. Just message me or tag me here whenever you need. I will try my best to support you. I do agree I can’t solve all of your problems but trust me you do not have to face it alone again. Here there is a wonderful community available as well.
If you’ve ever wondered about my tracker probably just have a look at this separate thread,
https://www.evernote.com/shard/s488/sh/85692ca8-a92b-de9d-0dd4-dc4ef0ee251b/50b346e69fb865fc91192748604f09af
Now time for you to stay strong and disciplined.
Wish you all the best. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry guys I relapsed :sob::sob::sweat::sweat:. I did intentional peeking and it led to relapse :sob::sob:. I really don’t why I peeked. I m feeling very sad now. I came to know now what it costs to peek :sob:

Sorry bro. I lost the challenge :sweat::sweat:

Okay I am sorry. Challenge ends here.
Bro I want a backup plan. Can you tell me, what way you can fix?
Few things I would like to ask you, have you ever wondered why did i start the challenge?

Nope brother. Plz guide me. Had I set a target too big? Should I break down the target in small milestones and then achieve it ?

2 Likes

You are right. I remember you are one of my companions from the beginning of my journey here. But often your strike going to the 0. I do understand there are multiple reasons behind and you are trying hard on yourself. But down the line, something is failing. One good thing is that you are honest with yourself. I appreciate that. Now time for you to figure out how to fix it. When I was reading your journey, I thought you have a small stepping stone but you said 90 days which is really hard for me either. To be honest, I am also not sure how long I can go. But I keep on reminding myself. My next target is 50 Then 90 Days. If 50days I complete then I should acknowledge and thankful to myself. But not so much reward that I would goto 0. So I need to have that sense in my mind.
Unfortunately, now the only person who can guide is only “YOU” Because you know yourself better than anyone in this world. Set the challenege2. Make sure to commit. Even setting 10 days also fine for me. Nothing wrong with it. We need an indomitable will and we are going to fix it. What do you say?

2 Likes

Yes bro. I find this nice . I will set a 7 day target now and I will fully commit to it no matter what. I will overcome this addiction. I believe :muscle::muscle::fire::fire:

Thanks bro for helping.

2 Likes

I am in. Thank you. 7Days challenge sounds okay to me.
Today:24Jan2021
Ends: 30thJan2021
321b97cf8fdb3e3ee1f4ea865a59edd5d906b5c1_hq
The above characters are from beyblade series.Long back it was my fav series.I like Kai.
Well, let’s see how this goes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks buddy for guiding me. I will not let you nor myself down this time :smiley::fire:

2 Likes