@rohankians thnx buddy for these tips and Motivating I’m ready to get back

1 Like

Some anime recommendations :

1. promised neverland
  2. One punch man
  3. Mob psycho
  4. Demon slayer
  5. Dr stone

All of these have only like 12 episodes give or take. Each episode is 20 minutes.

Also, are you still in for the study challenge?

3 Likes

I think Tokyo ghoul should be in the list.

2 Likes

Nah, tokyo ghoul fucked it up after season 2 :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Season 1 was awesome. I stopped at season 2 ch 5. But Overall it is not too bad. Publishers should be blamed. They had cut several parts from manga and made tokyo ghoul worst show of 2017-2018.:slightly_smiling_face:[Fake laughs, hiding tears]

2 Likes

I guess they made the last two seasons just because of the fan pressure. It would have been better if they had just quit making it altogether.
At one point it was like 5 chapter = 1 episode. It literally felt as though I was watching some sort of recap episode :joy:.

2 Likes

I think season 2 's episodes 1-3 was like a recap of season 1 And they merged 2 seasons and the first season’s last episodes ends on 2nd season’s first episode and all with recaps. Then we came to know that CCG will make groups and kill ghouls. Then i left. But Ayato and Kaneki were the badasses in the house.

1 Like

By the last two seasons I meant tokyo ghoul re (season 3 and 4)
I guess you’ve probably only watched season 1 and root a (season 2)

1 Like

Yes.I stopped at √a it was boring, but i think i will continue the series after 1 year😂 and watch RE:

2 Likes

Lol bro! I was talking shit about re: the whole time!! :joy: :point_down:

If you think root a is bad, bro then please don’t torture yourself with re:
Root a is 10000 times better than re.
Half the time you won’t even understand what’s going on. And by the time you do through google searches and forums, there won’t a be single hair left on your head.
Tokyo ghoul is even bigger than naruto, so imagine what would happen if someone tries to make it into only seasons. :disappointed:
They skipped so much. It literally turned into a recap of a 12 season anime.

2 Likes

I was just seeing my old threads and I found this anime list that Kaizen recommended me back in November @rewire_user @GOVIND-19

4 Likes

Man, He was able to predict the future. Almost every anime here is on my watch list. But I hardly heard him talk about anime. Man, He recommended us such amazing animes way back then. Huge Respect :100::fire::+1:

You reminded me of Days when We used to have study challenges, I was serious that time. I really pushed to 9-10 hours of study. :heart::100: I am happy he got out of this shit. And He might be achieving hell lot of things in his life. :fire::+1:

2 Likes

He was a man of great taste, just like me. I have watched all of it and I approve, that’s a good list. :handshake::zap::zap::zap:

4 Likes