Deadpool Forging his Future

LOOKING FOR A HELL OF A CHALLENGE
I need a competitor, so we can be accountable about work, habits, streaks etc. ANYONE UP

2 Likes

-Waking up Time.(daily, no relaxation)
-No of hours worked.( Relaxation only on Sundays)
-5 everyday tasks
We all will assign these tasks ourselves. Keep each other in check, and may sometimes tell each other to kick our asses if we feel the need(used to do it with tagore, it’s was fun).
Let’s aim for number of hours worked, I need your consent on this one, should we decide different no of hours for ourselves or go for a common time duration??
Any more ideas brother???

4 Likes

Yeah my man Kakashi sensei is backkk
Nice to meet you after a long time brother

1 Like

I’m back brothers, cause ain’t no other place with some strong men’s company

4 Likes

@Deadpoolgupta great to see you back. I too wanna join this contest.

2 Likes

1 May 2021
It was the first day yet it was fucked up. I woke up late cause my phone died before alarm could ring. There was no time for yoga or exercise cause sun was much up, so it was hot up the terrace. So I decided to jump to studying instead, I studied for an hour and guess what? my laptop started behaving weird, programs started crashing. Decided to fix it. I was going from this site to that site, from chrome to youtube, trying this and that. After trying for 4 hours on goddamn command prompts and stuff, I messed it up more in the process. I was then fed up so I spent rest of the day jumping from phone to fixing the problem. Was a bad day.

GUESS WHAT?
I DONT FUCKING CARE CAUSE I AM GETTING BACK UP, I’LL PUSH HARDER TOMORROW.

3 Likes

Bro at first change this “deadpools new struggle” This is a negative sentence.you will struggle more your mind will give all reasons to struggle. You will make all excuses to struggle.You can write deadpools success🔥.

3 Likes

good idea, i’ll change this right away

2 Likes

2nd May 2021
Today was a good day. I woke up at 5, done all my routine. I started doing yoga since i got covid, and i can tell you that it’s a wonderful experience. I then took care of my morning chores. Started studying, was able to study this much after a long time. Spend the rest of the day like this. Listened to music during breaks. I also read easypeasy book, it’s good to read it every now and then. That’s it for today.
:white_check_mark: Wake up at 5am
:white_check_mark: Drink a glass of water
:white_check_mark: Affirmations and Visualizations
:white_check_mark: Pranayam
:white_check_mark: Sukshmyoga
:white_check_mark: Yoga Asanas
:white_check_mark: Workout
:white_check_mark: Spoon of Ghee
:x: Oil Massage
:white_check_mark: Journaling
:white_check_mark: Work 4.5hrs(study + some other work)

2 Likes

Glad to see you back strong brother @Deadpoolgupta and more glad to know that easypeasy worked for you.
It didn’t worked for me. But now Iam on my highest streak 116th day.
We are together in this man. This time make radical changes in your life. Bring out the inner beast. Slow and steady brother; take it one day at a time :handshake::handshake::muscle::muscle:

3 Likes

3 May 2021
:white_check_mark: Wake up at 5am
:white_check_mark: Drink a glass of water
:white_check_mark: Affirmations and Visualizations
:white_check_mark: Pranayam
:white_check_mark: Sukshmyoga
:white_check_mark: Yoga Asanas
:white_check_mark: Workout
:x: Spoon of Ghee
:x: Oil Massage
:white_check_mark: Journaling
:white_check_mark: Work 6hrs

3 Likes

Well it’s like aftereffect of covid, I sleep all day, body aches all day, head hurts all day and I’m down all day(sounds like a rap LOL) so I won’t be here for couple of days

3 Likes