🔱 Deadly December.... Stay focused

Mission psychological hack
Mission code : trident trick
Test subject : Rohan
Test duration : till new year eve… Jan 1 2021
Mission objective : no fap and anthropology through revision newspaper update and ncerts of history…

Sure. Let us know how it goes.

1 Like

@sakshi11. Sure going to try this. Heard many times Mantra and praying have a lot of power.

Hello friends, I do not enter the forum very often but I hope to be with you until you meet the goal you set for yourself, which is to get to 01/01/21. It will surely be a good day, full of congratulations and a good way to start the year. :slight_smile:

1 Like

On 34 day :innocent::innocent::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle:yesss l can do it :pray::pray::pray:

Dude can you translate it to English

Guys from today we have 39 days to new year eve…
This corona year has been tough in many sphere of life… Also boredom became a trigger of pmo which made us relapse… We reached half time
It exactly 38 days ago I started this forum… and happy to see that many are doing a great effort to beat this habbit… Those who think you are not able to achieve this, just compare yourself with what you are 38 days ago… Definitely you have cured your addiction a little…

One thing friends, we did not get this addiction over night it toook years to damage our brain and several factors which we could not beat… .
Point I want to make is , when you took years to break a wall don’t expect that I will be fixed just like that…

It takes time. We will stand and fight… As long as we win

3 Likes

I am continuing. @rohankians I will give one last attempt on this thread. Afterwards, I will create a separate thread as a diary and see how that work out. I know changing thread doesn’t make much difference. But I feel I can write stuff there in more detail and proper format like to-do list.

2 Likes

:trident: mind trick
Test subject : Rohan, time elapsed : one day

Day was fine no urges, daily goal 30 % …
Test feedback : focus was fine, thoughts were pure …

1 Like

Buddy start your diary right away… Also copy paste your stuff here as well …

We will criticise every failure :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: … And you should give a treat on reaching 90 days no pmo no peeking as well…

3 Likes

Finally on 35 day :innocent::muscle: Yess u can do it :pray::pray::pray:

3 Likes

Test subject : Rohan, time elapsed : 2 days
Will this mind hack is doing fine hope it’s goes same till end of this year…
Day no urges, daily goal 70 % …
Test feedback : not able to focus but didnot got urge towards pmo… Shud meditate and relive mental stress… Workout was heavy …

Day 36 yes u can do it :pray::pray::pray::muscle::muscle:

2 Likes

Tip to beat urges out of experience…
When you have strong urge stare your self in the mirror for 2 mins continuosly… Lol at your body, the urge will go away and you will focus on that you need most !!!

1 Like

Test subject : Rohan, time elapsed : 3 days
Got very strong urge to peek and rub… This trick worked well … But I slept 30 mins after that
Test feedback : not able to focus but didnot give up
Days going dull and uninterested …
Let’s see how long it lasts

1 Like

Day 37 Yess u can do it :pray::pray: this time don’t give up :muscle::muscle:

1 Like

Wow. Go strong didi :muscle::muscle::muscle:

Day 8 I can do it :angry::angry::angry:

1 Like

Days going dull…
No fb. No instaa no movies…
Staying strong ! :unamused:

Test subject : Rohan, time elapsed : 4 days
Literally dragging mind and body to stay away from peeking or rubbing…
Test feedback : not able to focus but didnot give up
Days going dull and uninterested …
35 days more to reach end of this forum…
This is not an option now… It is a matter of essentiality

1 Like