Day 9: This anger scares me!

So many girls smile at me and talk about me right now and that is fantastic! But i am so angry, that i can’t even talk to them. I wanna Rip the heads of all dudes i see, and be a tyrant and own all the Girls around me. I am insanly aggressive right now. I almost relapsed, and I mean i was 99 percent there, but I did not even peek! I somehow got control of myself. The anger/jealousy scares the living shit out of me though. I am a huge guy 6.ft. 5, 225 with low bodyfat. Today 2 hot girls where talling about me at the gym. They kept looking at me while i was deadlifting, but then some guy came and talked to them, and I went right by him staring at him like Mike tyson did before his fights like some apha lion for like 5 seconds straight. He almost shit his pants i could tell. What can i do, i feel like i am becoming dangerous if i don’t release soon. This anger is insane!

2 Likes

9 days in hardmode btw

1 Like

Trust me dude it’s a bad idea. :rofl::rofl:. I can relate what you are talking about. I got angry / jealous when I was at beggining of no fap(I have been doing no fap for 4 years now). During my first highest streak I found myself in your situation. like I’m angry all the time. But you know the anger we feel in this stage of no fap is nothing but our insecurities. Just see this situation in a different perspective? Why would you get jealous if another guy speaks to a cute girl that ur looking at? If you get mad/jealous how do you look like in front of her? That’s right it looks like you are jealous because your scared that this guy might get the girl. In this situation you are giving away your power to the guy by getting angry and this conveys that you perceive the guy she is talking with as more alpha than you. Just know that you are the shit but don’t get cocky. When you are mentally strong and able to keep your emotions at check, your game goes to a whole other level.

3 Likes

Try incorporating some meditation in your routine too, I think it might help. But don’t give up dude, it is never worth it.

2 Likes

What is hardmode bro ??

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.